The popularity of CBD cosmetic products is likely due in part to the US federal government’s tolerance of them. Whereas the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has taken stances against CBD in food and as dietary supplements, it has not taken a stance against CBD in cosmetics.
2 State-by-state regulation
- Consumer and market participant (manufacturer/brand) surveys.
- Consolidation of publicly available information.
- Legal tracking through legal database checking and sourcing information from government regulators and other law-making bodies.
- Pricing and product information from online and offline retail data gathering, including local fieldwork teams.
- Findings from key industry events and interviews with leading market players and opinion leaders.
- Partnerships with leading research agencies.
- Quantitative and qualitative research and client collaborations.
- Cross-referenced data between markets.
- Tamarind Media proprietary market model.
Please note that each report has its own methodology, so you should always refer to the methodology applied in the report you purchase.