With 3 volumes, 625 pages, 154 tables and 208 figures, the X-Ray Security Screening Market with COVID-19 Vaccines Impact Analysis – 2021-2027 report contains a thorough analysis of 6 vertical and 6 technology sectors, 5 regional and 24 national markets, detailing 2020-2027 market size of 156 sub-markets. According to the report, the market is expected to grow to $2.6 Billion by 2027.
This 625-page market report is the utmost comprehensive review of the global X-Ray Security Screening market available today, and is considered the industry’s gold standard for X-Ray Security Screening market research reports. The objective of this report is to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
According to the report, the 2021-2027 X-Ray Security Screening Systems market is affected by the following drivers and inhibitors:
- The COVID-19 pandemic changed the world. In a matter of a few months, the coronavirus pandemic infected millions and killed hundreds of thousands. The associated decline in GDP limited the 2020-2021 X-Ray security screening products budgets.
- New COVID-19 vaccines having an extremely high efficacy mean that the X-Ray Security Screening market will recover by 2022.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic is forcing security organizations to change the way they operate. They have to focus on the cost-performance of new X-Ray screening products and services.
- The pandemic driven decline of air passengers and public transportation, resulting in a 2020-2021 drop of sales of X-Ray systems. We forecast that these sectors market will recover by 2022-2027.
- E-commerce growth during the pandemic resulted in a >50% hike in the need to screen postal
- The Biden administration national security agenda
- Contraband smuggling
- China’s internal security policy
Why Buy this X-Ray Security Screening Market Report?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What are the trends of the 156 sub-markets during 2020-2027?
- What are the submarkets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- Who are the decision-makers?
- What drives the customers to purchase X-Ray based solutions and services?
- What are the customers looking for?
- What are the X-Ray security screening technology & services trends?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
B. The Global X-Ray Security Screening Market data is analyzed via 5 independent key perspectives. With a highly fragmented market we address the “money trail” - each dollar spent, and the Global X-Ray Security Screening market is analyzed and crosschecked via 5 orthogonal viewpoints:
By 6 X-Ray Security Technology Markets:
- Container-Vehicle Screening Systems
- 1st Responders X-ray Systems
- Small Aperture X-ray Systems
- Medium Aperture X-ray Systems
- Cargo Screening Systems – Cargo X Ray
- People Screening Systems (AIT) & Other Technological Markets
By 6 Vertical X-ray Security Markets:
- Aviation Security
- Land Transportation Security (Vehicle X-ray)
- Maritime Security
- Secured Perimeters & Buildings
- Postal Items
By 24 National X-Ray Security Markets:
- Rest of Europe
- Saudi Arabia
- GCC (w/o Saudi Arabia)
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
By 5 Regional X-ray Security Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
By 4 Revenue Sources:
- System Sales
- Aftersale Revenues
- Planning & Consulting Services
- Training Services
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for the market sectors are provided, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
The report also presents:
- U.S. Government prices of more than 110 X-ray screening products
- 20 current and pipeline technologies: Conventional 2D X-ray, Dual Energy X-ray, Quasi Dual Energy X-ray, Dual view LINAC-based container - vehicle screening systems, Variable View X-ray, Quasi 3-D Dual View Dual-Energy X-ray Imaging, Backscatter Screening, Coherent Scatter 2D X-ray, X-ray Diffraction, Single Photon Counting Based Dual-energy X-ray Screening, Dual energy LINAC-based container – vehicle screening systems, Multiple Beam Based X-ray Diffraction Explosives Detection, Advanced 2D Dual X-ray Backscatter Screening, Cabinet X-Ray Imaging, Small Angle Scattering with an X-ray Grating Interferometer Improvised Explosives Detection, Fused X-ray, Single view LINAC-based Container - Vehicle Screening Systems, Single view Gamma-based Container - Vehicle Screening Systems, Dual energy X-ray postal items Screening Systems, Single energy X-ray postal items Screening Systems.
- 24 Vendors: 3DX-RAY, Adani, Analyzed Images, Astrophysics Inc., Auto Clear U.S., Eurologix Security Ltd, FISCAN, Gilardoni SpA, Inward Detection, Leidos Inc, LIXI Inc, MINXRAY Inc., NUCTECH Co. Ltd, OSI Systems, Polimek Electronics, Rapiscan, S2 Global, SCANNA MSC Ltd., Smiths Detection, Todd Research Ltd., Vanderlande, Vidisco Ltd., VOTI Detection, Westminster International, X-Ray Center Ltd.
For readers who wish to acquire more information: the report includes 8 in-depth appendices:
- Appendix A: X-Ray market background by Country
- Appendix B: X-ray Baggage, Cargo, People, Container & Vehicle Screening Technologies
- Appendix C: The X-ray Security Screening Industry
- Appendix D: X-ray Security Systems Industry: Business Models & Strategies
- Appendix E: Air Cargo Approved X-ray Screening Systems (ACSTL)
- Appendix F: IATA Airport Screening Checkpoints Recommended
- Appendix G: Improvised Explosives & Military Explosives
- Appendix H: Glossary & Abbreviations
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Analyzed Images
- Astrophysics Inc.
- Auto Clear U.S.
- Eurologix Security Ltd
- Gilardoni SpA
- Inward Detection
- Leidos Inc
- LIXI Inc
- MINXRAY Inc.
- NUCTECH Co. Ltd
- OSI Systems
- Polimek Electronics
- S2 Global
- SCANNA MSC Ltd.
- Smiths Detection
- Todd Research Ltd.
- Vidisco Ltd.
- VOTI Detection
- Westminster International
- X-Ray Center Ltd