1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
AR could completely change the way we shop. The retail industry is evolving at a staggering rate, and retailers that offer a truly omnichannel experience will emerge as winners. AR is essential for retailers to merge the physical with the virtual and adapt to the new retail model. From warehouses to ecommerce sites and stores, AR can be used by retailers to address some of the challenges they face today. We are still waiting for a killer use case for AR in the retail sector, and this will likely come as and when AR smart glasses become widely adopted. In the short-term, retailers should focus their investments on developing mobile-based AR, such as 3D product visualization, and store-based AR experiences, like magic mirrors.
In this report, we analyze the themes driving M&A activity in the global consumer industry.
- The report analyses the use of augmented reality in the retail sector.
Reasons to Buy
- To understand how Augmented Reality can be used to help retailers
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Value chain
- Apps and content
- Retail challenges
- The impact of AR on retail
- Case studies
- Market size and growth forecasts
- Augmented reality timeline
- Leading AR adopters in retail
- Leading AR vendors
- Specialist AR vendors in retail
- Thematic Research Methodology
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Home Depot