The report analyses that nascent betting sponsorship landscape in the major US sports leagues
Detailed analysis of betting sector sponsorship in North America
Legal sports betting is expected to be rolled out in more than half of US states by the end of 2021, exceeding stakeholders' initial expectations.
The gambling & gaming sector is estimated to spend $369.6 million on sponsorship in the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL and MLS.
- This report analyses the gambling and gaming sponsorship landscape in North America
- It analyses the legal sports betting landscape of all 50 US states and the federal district of Washington D.C.
- It analyses 127 active sponsorship deals by gambling & gaming brands in the major US sports leagues
- It profiles the seven leading gambling & gaming brands in the North American market
- It profiles the five major US sports leagues and their relationship with the gambling & gaming sector
Reasons to Buy
- This report provides a comprehensive understanding of the betting sponsorship landscape in North America
Table of Contents1. Introduction
2. Market Analysis
3. Sector Analysis
4. Brand Analysis
5. League Analysis
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- MGM Resorts
- Caesars Entertainment
- Monkey Knife Fight
- William Hill US
- The Stars Group
- IGT PlaySports
- Fox Bet