Partner financial institutions can either fully integrate Ondot’s features into their existing mobile banking app or link Ondot’s Card App (a white-label mobile app) to their own. In June 2020, Ondot introduced tokenization services to the Card App platform. Ondot launched a digital card issuance feature for Card App in November 2020.
Ondot is available for customers in all major global regions, serving 4,500 financial institutions. To date it has raised a total of $58.5m in funding over five rounds. In January 2021, Ondot Systems was acquired by Fiserv.
The report provides information and insights into Ondot Systems including -
- Detailed insight into its business
- Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
- Comparative assessment with key competitors
- The company's important events and milestones
- In June 2011, Ondot was incorporated in California, US.
- In June 2018, Ondot Launched a digital card services platform for card issuers, enabling them to drive customer acquisition, offer instant digital issuance, and guarantee secure wallet payments.
- In November 2020, Ondot Launched digital card issuance feature on Card App platform.
- In January 2021, Ondot Systems was acquired by Fiserv.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Ondot Systems' business operations and key events.
- Gain insights into its product portfolio.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
Table of ContentsOverview
- How Does It Work?
- Products & Services
- Significant Events
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: