+353-1-416-8900REST OF WORLD
+44-20-3973-8888REST OF WORLD
1-917-300-0470EAST COAST U.S
1-800-526-8630U.S. (TOLL FREE)

PRINTER FRIENDLY

Country Healthcare Profile - UK

  • ID: 5304506
  • Report
  • April 2020
  • Region: United Kingdom
  • 7 pages
  • Global Pricing Innovations
The UK’s National Health Service (NHS) applies across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and gives extensive access to full public services free at the point of use. Public sources cover 78.8% of THE while the remaining 21.2% derives from voluntary health insurance and private funds.

Country Healthcare Profiles (CHPs) provide specific insights into the pricing, reimbursement and market access landscape of a country providing a high-level understanding of the key stakeholders and processes along with regulations and policies to be aware of. These CHPs are aimed at stakeholders within Bio-Pharma, Financial Services, CROs, CDMOs and Academia* who want to get a holistic overview of the PRMA landscape in a specific country.

Country Healthcare Profiles are divided into 3 main sections:

The Facts and Figures section lays out all the relevant health and healthcare financing statistics to provide a comprehensive view of the current status of the healthcare market in each country, which are essential to inform your access and commercial decision-making

The Pricing and Reimbursement section focuses on key P&R information from a market access perspective. It starts by providing an overview of the health system and a detailed description of the P&R process while highlighting the key stakeholders and their involvement. It continues with a step-by-step description of the Health Technology Assessment (HTA) process and additional information on innovative/early access pathways where these are available. Concluding, national price regulations, pricing processes and official margins are also outlined.

The Sources section provides the user with all referenced sources (i.e. databases, scientific articles) that can be further explored.
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown
Adroll
adroll