1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Robotics present consumer goods brands with significant opportunities that, if implemented, could resolve many of the key challenges facing the consumer industry.
This thematic research report takes an in-depth look at robotics in the FMCG space, and presents related technology, macro-economic, regulatory, and consumer products trends. An industry analysis is also included, highlighting the market size and mergers and acquisitions for this respective theme. The report assesses the impact of robotics on consumer brands outlining specific case studies, assessing how individual companies from various consumer goods industries are focused on robotics, and presenting key recommendations for FMCG firms looking to implement robotics.
- The global robotics market reached $131bn in 2020.
- The push towards greater adoption of robotic technology has been driven by the very largest consumer sector companies.
- Industrial robotics use within the consumer sector will continue to grow in the coming years.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the impact of robotics on various FMCG industries using key trends and examples to help companies understand how they can adapt and understand this theme.
- Discover key recommendations on how to utilize and invest in robotics to maximize operational efficiency.
- The publisher’s thematic research ecosystem is a single, integrated global research platform that provides an easy-to-use framework for tracking all themes across all companies in all sectors. It has a proven track record of identifying the important themes early, enabling companies to make the right investments ahead of the competition, and secure that all-important competitive advantage.
Table of ContentsExecutive summary
- Robotics value chain
- Robot manufacturers
- Software components - the brains
- Hardware components
- Consumer challenges
- The impact of robotics on consumer
- Case studies
- Market size and growth forecasts
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Robotics timeline
- Leading robotics adopters in consumer
- Leading robotics vendors
- Specialist robotics vendors in consumer
- Further reading
- Thematic research methodology
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Proctor & Gamble
- Kraft Heinz
- Mondelez International
- Tyson Foods
- Japan Tobacco International
- Coca-Cola Co
- Pernod Ricard
- J.M Smucker Co.