A-beauty is being acclaimed for its "less-is-more" approach and focus on clean label trends. It is being embraced by consumers who want to look their best without spending a lot of time involved in other skincare routines such as K-beauty.
Every few years a new skincare regime seemingly captures significant consumer attention and innovation investment. Some of these include: K-beauty, which recommends 10-step skincare routines for moist or dewy skin with a glassy, translucent complexion; J-beauty, which follows a simpler process with fewer products akin to Western beauty regimens; and C-beauty, which is steeped in local tradition and heritage, including ingredients and rituals from traditional Chinese medicine.
The latest is beauty trend that is grabbing consumers’ attention is Australian Beauty. Also referred to as A-Beauty or Oz-Beauty, Australian Beauty is garnering attention for its ‘less-is-more’ approach, as well as organic and natural formulations, which help in obtaining a sun-kissed look while protecting against UV damage.
- The effectiveness and convenience of A-beauty brands appeal to the needs and lifestyles of modern consumers.
- A-beauty, which uses natural, rare, and native ingredients, provides a solution for "cleaner" cosmetics.
- A-beauty is connecting with environmentally conscious consumers.
- Generating awareness around A-Beauty’s natural credentials is key to driving uptake, especially during the pandemic.
- Creating an ethical narrative can help build a foundation for long-term success among increasingly sustainability conscious consumers globally.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- Take Outs
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Sand & Sky
- Grown Alchemist
- Edible Beauty
- Sand & Sky