1 of 3
Retail markets are some of the largest and most important in the world, and billions of people interact with them on a daily basis. With rapid economic growth in, and a shift of economic power towards, the East, the future of economies and markets has never been more uncertain.
- High Income Economies has the largest regional share of the market, and its dominance is only expected to increase in the future.
- China has the largest market share in the region.
- This report is a chartbook, which collects large datasets and displays them as easy-to-understand graphics and charts.
- It identifies the largest country economies in a particular geography or grouping by 2019 nominal GDP.
- It details the construction industries across a group of countries, providing historical market data, forecasts, segmentation, and an overview of the leading players.
- Provides an overview of the global and regional construction markets.
- Provides market values and forecasts to 2024.
- Details the segmentation of the market in each of the largest economies in the group.
- Provides details on the leading companies in the industry, including financial performance indicators.
- Discusses the impact of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic on the industry.
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown