"COVID-19 Impact on Shiseido" reports key findings as of 11th February, 2021 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Although all consumer goods firms are facing massive upheavals as a result of the epidemic, Shiseido’s shift towards digitally advanced business model and renewed focus on its core businesses is expected to help it in dealing with the crisis. Along with the increased focus on growing Chinese sales and divestment of its shampoo and affordable skincare business to CVC Partners, the company aims to realign its strategy around its core premium skincare and beauty business.
- Strong e-commerce sales along with investments and utilization of technology might help Shiseido in withstanding the ill effects of COVID-19
- Shiseido’s business concentration in China and Japan has placed it in a better position than its American and European peers
- The cosmetics and toiletries industry is expected to register positive growth in all regions except for Latin America over the forecast period
- Shiseido's expansion in the Middle East and Africa may help boost sales due to their high CAGR forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- COVID 19 impact analysis on Shiseido key findings as of 11 th February 2021
- Geographic spread analysis Shiseido brand sales
- The impact of COVID 19 and economic recovery prospects
- The forecasts on Shiseido's regional sectors
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: