Ukraine is more of an agrarian state. The Ukrainian agro-industrial complex accounts for 10% of the country's GDP and exports 40% (in money) of the total volume of goods; in 2019, exports of livestock and crop production are 8-12 times higher than imports. According to the State Statistics Service, the volume of agricultural production in 2019 increased by 1.1%. With regard to the processing industry, food, woodworking and textile production is distinguished.
The National Bank expects that Ukraine's economic growth will gradually accelerate to 3.5% in 2020 and 4% in 2021-2022. A high share of GDP in agriculture, trade and manufacturing is expected to continue in 2020-2022.
The prospects for mutual cooperation between Ukraine and Brazil are based on the significant volume of Ukrainian imports in those sectors where Brazil has the resources to export.
Statistics of recent years show that total imports of goods from Brazil in Ukraine have decreased, but supplies have increased in certain product groups.
Ukraine has been an incentive for such cooperation:
1. Decrease in production and capacity of the oil refining industry;
2. Annual decrease in the number of cattle;
3. Climatic location that does not allow growing coffee and exotic fruits;
Table of Contents
- Science and technology
- Information Technologies
- Medicine and pharmaceutics
- Infrastructure .
4.2. Prospects for cooperation, adjusted for Brazil's strengths in each of the areas studied
2. Statistics on agricultural machinery production in Ukraine for 2017-2019.
3 Supply of electricity produced by the Sanitary and Epidemiological Station in 2017-2019, million kWh
The volume of products sold by the processing industry in January-June 2020 as a ratio of exports, in monetary terms, %.
5. Calculation of capacity of various Ukrainian markets in physical terms for 2017 - 2019
6. TOP-10 goods imported into Ukraine in 2019, in money terms, billion UAH, %.
7. Dynamics of Brazilian exports, share of exports to Ukraine for 2017-2019.
8. TOP 5 goods exported from Brazil to Ukraine for 2017-2019 8.
9. Comparative characteristics of Ukrainian imports and Brazilian exports by main product groups for Ukraine for 2019
2. Dynamics of cultivated areas of Ukraine for agricultural crops in 2017-2020, in physical terms, thousand ha
3. total crop structure of Ukraine 2019, in physical terms, %.
4. Dynamics of sugar and molasses production in 2017-7 months. 2019, in physical terms, thousand tonnes
5. Structure of electricity producers from renewable energy sources at the "green tariff" in 2018 in Ukraine, by the number of installed capacity
6. Geographical structure of consumers of IT service companies in Ukraine
7. World ranking of countries by number of developers depending on technology in 2019.
8. IT structure among Ukrainian developers in 2019, in physical terms, thousands of people
9. The share of categories of engineering products in the total structure of Ukrainian exports 2019.
10. Fraction of categories of engineering products in the total structure of imports of Ukraine 2019.
11. The structure of sold products of the processing industry in 2019 by categories in monetary terms, %
12. volume of coffee imports in Ukraine in 2019-1Q2020, in physical terms, thousand tonnes
13. Import of medical equipment in 2019 in monetary terms, thousand USD
14. export of pharmaceutical products in monetary terms, 2017-2019, mln USD
15. Condition of public highways in Ukraine as of 2019, in physical terms, %
16. Volume and dynamics of all construction and engineering structures in 2017-2019 in monetary terms, %.
17. Dynamics of volumes of wholesale turnover by major commodity groups for 2017 - 2019, in monetary terms, UAH billion
18. Forecasted installed capacity of Sanitary and Epidemiological Station in Ukraine at year end, MW