Connecting with customers has become challenging with the vast number of purchasing options at their fingertips. Digital experiences such as shopping online, searching web portals for deals, checking out customer review sites, and using mobile loyalty apps are just a few digital experiences that are commonly used and enjoyed today. They can help businesses build relationships and customer loyalty. Unfortunately, they also give consumers much more power, allowing them to switch to a competitor without a second thought. Worse still, they can take their followers with them. All of this means that businesses need to always remember that consumers are in the driver’s seat.
Consumers who feel connected to a brand tend to remain loyal. However, as the world moves to digital transactions, how can companies bond with consumers and keep them loyal to their brand? Picture how we connect with our family and friends. We text, call, FaceTime, connect via Facebook, and see each other in person.
We can be anywhere - be it our car, house, on a walk, in a store, or maybe even out of the country. And of course, so can the person you’re trying to reach. Regardless of how, where, or when we connect, we know our friends and family pretty well, and so we look to each other to solve problems, seek recommendations, and collaborate on our next adventure. But most importantly, we trust each other. If companies can build this kind of relationship with their customers, people are more likely to be loyal. In the end, they will have saved customers time and money, delivered a great product or service, and provided them with a joyous experience. That’s what businesses want to achieve.
This insight explores why this is even more important amidst a global pandemic and how companies can develop the strategies and the technologies to maintain brand loyalty in this ever-increasingly digital world.
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative 8
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis, 2021
- Key Business Goals, Global, 2020
- Top Priorities for Digital Transformation Investment, Global, 2020
- Potential Hurdles to Purchasing Transformative Technologies, Global, 2020
- Digital Transformation Success Measurement, Global, 2020
- Indicators of Strategic Performance, Global, 2020
3. Calls to Action, 2021
- An Omnichannel Strategy is Crucial - Customers Want Excellent CX in Any and Every Channel They Choose
- Deliver Excellent CX with Omnichannel Customer Care
- Connect with Gen Z in the Retail Landscape
- Social Shopping Provides New, Engaging, and Entertaining Experiences
- Social Responsibility and Health are Top Priorities Across Age Groups
- Trust & Reliability are a Must - Ensure Trust and Enable Secure Transactions
- Understand Risks of Not Moving to the Modern Digital World
- The Last Word
- Legal Disclaimer