Communications service providers (CSPs) are considerably behind digital natives in terms of providing a digital experience. This report focuses on the important trends in digital experience in Europe based on an assessment of 43 CSPs.
This report provides:
- an overview of the leading CSPs in Europe in terms of digital proficiency
- recommendations for CSPs on how to improve customer engagement across the three primary digital channels: the mobile app, the website and virtual assistants
- important trends and key findings related to mobile app adoption
- important trends and key findings related to website usage
- important trends and key findings related to the adoption of automated attendants