1h Free Analyst TimeGas hydrate, an untapped low-carbon fossil fuel, is likely to remain underexplored due to the emergence of commercially viable alternatives, especially renewables. This methane-rich resource is found in abundance on continental slopes around the world and in Arctic onshore regions of Russia and North America. It could potentially supply natural gas globally for the next hundred years. However, the hydrate molecule is highly sensitive to temperature and pressure variations. This makes gas hydrate extraction a very challenging endeavor.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
- This report assesses the worldwide potential for gas hydrates in sustaining the supply of hydrocarbons.
- It reviews the major gas hydrate deposits around the world and their associated developments
- The report also analyses the efforts undertaken by different countries in extraction of methane from hydrates
Reasons to Buy
- Identify the key industry trends influencing the gas hydrates theme
- Overview of major gas hydrates developments around the world
- Identify potential opportunities in research and extraction of gas hydrates globally
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Industry Trends
- Industry Analysis
- Gas hydrates deposits around the world
- Gas hydrates developments around the world
- Thematic research methodology
- About Us