The Global Nephrology Devices Market is estimated to be USD 15.59 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 21.16 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 6.3%.
According to the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), Kidney stones are a common disorder, with an annual incidence of eight cases per 1,000 adults
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Nephrology Devices Market is segmented based on Device Type, End-User, and Geography.
- By Device Type, the market is classified into Lithotripter, Dialysis Instrument, Haemodialysis Water Treatment Systems, Dialysis Catheter, and Other Device Type.
- By End-User, the market is classified into Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, and Home.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Asahi Kasei Corp., B. Braun Melsungen Ag, Baxter International, Nikkiso Co. Ltd, DaVita, Nipro Corp., , etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Nephrology Devices Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Nephrology Devices Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Nephrology Devices Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Frequently Asked Questions about the Global Nephrology Devices Market
What is the estimated value of the Global Nephrology Devices Market?
The Global Nephrology Devices Market was estimated to be valued at $15.59 Billion in 2023.
What is the growth rate of the Global Nephrology Devices Market?
The growth rate of the Global Nephrology Devices Market is 6.3%, with an estimated value of $21.16 Billion by 2028.
What is the forecasted size of the Global Nephrology Devices Market?
The Global Nephrology Devices Market is estimated to be worth $21.16 Billion by 2028.
Who are the key companies in the Global Nephrology Devices Market?
Key companies in the Global Nephrology Devices Market include Asahi Kasei Corp., B. Braun Melsungen Ag, Baxter International Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Boston Scientific Corp., Cook Medical, DaVita, Dornier MedTech GmbH and Medtronic PLC.
|No. of Pages||187|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 15.59 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 21.16 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||6.3%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||14|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 Analyst Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Growing Prevalence of Chronic Kidney Diseases Coupled With Growing Geriatric
4.1.2 Growing Awareness About Minimally Invasive Surgeries
4.1.3 Innovation In Nephrology Devices and Rise in Healthcare Expenditure
4.2.1 High Cost Associated with the Devices
4.3.1 Ongoing Research on Home Hemodialysis Treatment
4.3.2 Advance Healthcare Infrastructure in Emerging Economies
4.3.3 Development of Portable Hemodialysis Devices, Wearable Artificial Kidney, and Wearable Ultra-Filtration Devices
4.4.1 Concern Associated With the Risk of Physical Damage and Contamination to The External Portion
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of COVID-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Nephrology Devices Market, By Device Type
6.3 Dialysis Instrument
6.4 Haemodialysis Water Treatment Systems
6.5 Dialysis Catheter
6.6 Other Device Type
7 Global Nephrology Devices Market, By End-User
7.3 Ambulatory Surgery Centers
8 Americas' Nephrology Devices Market
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9 Europe's Nephrology Devices Market
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10 Middle East and Africa's Nephrology Devices Market
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11 APAC's Nephrology Devices Market
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12 Competitive Landscape
12.1 Competitive Quadrant
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13 Company Profiles
13.1 Asahi Kasei Corp.
13.2 B. Braun Melsungen Ag
13.3 Baxter International Inc.
13.4 Becton, Dickinson and Company
13.5 Boston Scientific Corp.
13.6 Cook Medical
13.8 Dornier MedTech GmbH
13.9 Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
13.10 Medtronic PLC
13.11 Nikkiso Co., Ltd.
13.12 Nipro Corp.
13.13 Siemens Healthineers
13.14 STORZ Medical Ag
- Asahi Kasei Corp.
- B. Braun Melsungen Ag
- Baxter International Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Cook Medical
- Dornier MedTech GmbH
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- Medtronic PLC
- Nikkiso Co., Ltd.
- Nipro Corp.
- Siemens Healthineers
- STORZ Medical Ag