In today's ever-evolving retail landscape, staying abreast of the latest market trends and innovations is pivotal for any forward-thinking business leader. The Global Smart Retail Market offers myriad opportunities for growth, driven by progressive technologies such as virtual recognition, mobile solutions, blockchain and AI.
Our comprehensive report delves deeply into the dynamics of this exciting market, offering invaluable insights on product and technology segmentation, from hardware and software to digital signage solutions, smart labels, smart payment systems and more. We examine the crucial markets across the Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific, providing a truly global perspective of the industry trends.
In addition, this report explores key business strategies and provides detailed competitor analysis to equip you with enhanced market understanding and strategic planning tools. Uncover the potential of the Global Smart Retail Market and make informed business decisions for lasting success.
The Global Smart Retail Market is estimated to be USD 31.99 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 68.53 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 16.46%.
Social and mobile commerce are two of the biggest digital trends in the retail industry
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Smart Retail Market is segmented based on Product, Technology, Systems, Offering, Applications, and Geography
- By Product, the market is classified into Hardware and Software.
- By Technology, the market is classified into Virtual Recognition, Mobiles, Blockchain, and Artificial Intelligence.
- By Systems, the market is classified into Digital Signage Solutions, Smart Labels, Smart Payment Systems, Intelligent Vending Machines, Augmented Reality Solutions, Virtual Reality Solutions, Smart Carts, Robotics, and Analytics.
- By Offering, the market is classified into Apparel and Accessories, Fast-Moving Consumer Goods, Hardlines and Leisure Goods, and Others.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Foot-Traffic Monitoring, Inventory Management, Loyalty Management and Payment, Predictive Equipment Maintenance, Brand Protection, and Smart Fitting Rooms.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Cisco Systems, Inc., Honeywell International, Inc., LG Display Co., Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., STMicroelectronics N.V., Texas Instruments, Inc., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Smart Retail Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development, and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Smart Retail Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Smart Retail Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Smart Retail Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Smart Retail Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Smart Retail Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Smart Retail Market?
|No. of Pages||197|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 31.99 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 68.53 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||16.4%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||26|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Shareholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
4.2 Market Dynamics
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Digital Signage Solution
6.2.2 Media Players, Pcs, and Set-Top Boxes
6.2.3 Mounts & Cables
6.3 Smart Labels
6.3.1 Smart Beacons
6.3.2 Electronic Shelf Labels
126.96.36.199 LCD electronic shelf labels
188.8.131.52 Segmented E-paper electronic shelf labels
184.108.40.206 Full-graphic E-paper electronic shelf labels
6.4 Smart Payment Systems
6.4.1 NFC-READY POS TERMINALS
6.4.2 NFC-READY MPOS TERMINALS
6.5 Intelligent Vending Machines
6.6 Augmented Reality Solutions
6.7 Virtual Reality Solutions
6.8 POS solutions
6.9 Smart carts
7.2 Foot-Traffic Monitoring
7.3 Predictive Equipment Maintenance
7.4 Inventory Management
7.5 Smart Fitting Rooms
7.6 Brand Protection
7.7 Loyalty Management and Payments
8.2 Apparel and Accessories
8.3 Fast-Moving Consumer Goods
8.4 Hardlines and Leisure Goods
9.2 Visual Recognition
9.4 Artificial Intelligence (AI)
10.2 North America
10.3.6 Rest of Europe
10.4.6 South Korea
10.4.9 Rest of APAC
10.5 Rest of the World
10.5.2 Saudi Arabia
10.5.3 South Africa
10.5.4 United Arab Emirates
10.5.5 Latin America
11.2 Market Share Analysis
11.3 Competitive Scenario
11.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
11.3.2 Agreements, Collaborations, & Partnerships
11.3.3 New Product Launches& Enhancements
11.3.4 Investments & Fundings
12.2 Intel Corporation
12.4 NXP Semiconductors
12.6 Huawei Investment & Holding Co., Ltd.
12.7 Nvidia Corporation
12.8 Samsung Electronics
12.9 Google Inc.
12.10 Ptc Inc.
12.12 LG Display
12.13 Par Technology Corporation
12.14 Texas Instruments Inc.
12.15 Stmicroelectronics N.V.
12.16 Honeywell International Inc.
12.17 Robert Bosch Gmbh
12.18 Softbank Robotics Group Corp.
12.19 Roadcom Inc.
12.21 Verifone, Inc.
12.22 First Data Corporation
12.23 NCR Corporation
12.24 Infineon Technologies
12.25 Diebold Nixdorf
12.27 Probiz Technologies
12.29 E Ink Holdings Inc.
12.30 Bossa Nova Robotics
12.31 Five Elements Robotics
12.32 Standard Cognition
- Broadcom, Inc.
- Caper AI
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Cozy Infosystems Pvt. Ltd.
- Estimote, Inc.
- First Data Corp.
- Focal Systems, Inc.
- Google, LLC
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Huawei Technology Co. Ltd.
- IBM Corp.
- Infineon Technologies Ag
- Intel Corp.
- LG Display Co., Ltd.
- NCR Corp.
- Nvidia Corp.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Par Technology Corp.
- Probiz Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- PTC, Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Standard Cognition Corp.
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- Walmart, Inc.