The analyst surveyed 435 enterprises with 250-999 employees (large enterprises) in Australia, Canada, the UK and the USA between December 2020 and February 2021 to assess how they have adapted since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic and what changes they expect to make in the future. This report focuses on findings from the questions asked about collaboration solutions and cloud telephony.
This report provides:
- information about changes in large enterprises' use of, and demand for, collaboration and cloud telephony solutions, by vertical sector
- data on large enterprises' planned spending on collaboration tools and cloud telephony in 2021 (compared to that in 2020), by vertical sector
- a comparison of large enterprises' take-up of collaboration solutions with that of cloud telephony.
- 250-499 employees: 211
- 1500-999 employees: 224
- Vertical sectors:
- agriculture, mining, transportation, utilities and construction (AMTUC)
- IT and telecoms
- finance, insurance and real estate (FIRE)
- professional business services
- other services