This report offers an overview of the current regulatory situation for medical and recreational cannabis in 54 selected countries around the world, and also includes a detailed database that is easy to use and allows you to filter the information. In addition to an overview of the current legal framework, it also assesses the likelihood of change in each country for both regimes. If you are interested in the regulatory environments for cannabis both in specific countries and around the world, then this report is for you. In addition to the report, which includes maps and overviews, you’ll obtain invaluable data from our extensive database that covers areas such as consumption, licensing and production as well as current legal proposals.
Table of Contents1 Introduction
2 Medical Cannabis
3 Recreational Cannabis
4 CBD Regulated as Medicine
- Additional Excel Database
- Consumer and market participant (manufacturer/brand) surveys.
- Consolidation of publicly available information.
- Legal tracking through legal database checking and sourcing information from government regulators and other law-making bodies.
- Pricing and product information from online and offline retail data gathering, including local fieldwork teams.
- Findings from key industry events and interviews with leading market players and opinion leaders.
- Partnerships with leading research agencies.
- Quantitative and qualitative research and client collaborations.
- Cross-referenced data between markets.
- Tamarind Media proprietary market model.
Please note that each report has its own methodology, so you should always refer to the methodology applied in the report you purchase.