1h Free Analyst TimePoint of care tests (POCT) are medical tests performed at the time and place of patient care. Point of care (POC) diagnostics include blood glucose testing, rapid cardiac marker testing, and infectious disease testing. POC testing devices have enhanced the diagnostic capacity for several severe diseases and disorders with the biggest selling point of the technology being the drastic reduction of turnaround time. Numerous factors, such as the increasing prevalence of infectious diseases in developing countries, the rising incidences of lifestyle diseases such as cardiac diseases and diabetes, the rising usage of home-based POC devices, and technological advancements in molecular testing are stimulating the demand for POC testing.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This is a single theme report providing in-house analyst expertise on POC diagnostics. Components of the report include -
- Key Players - key players in POC diagnostics and their position in the value chain.
- Trends - the key trends shaping the POC diagnostics industry over the next 12 to 24 months. These are classified into technology, macroeconomic, and regulatory trends.
- Industry Analysis - the market value of key POC diagnostics segments such as COVID-19 and notable deals.
- Value Chain - overview of the POC diagnostics market divided by disorders, applications and POC devices.
Reasons to Buy
- The publisher’s thematic research ecosystem is a single, integrated global research platform that provides an easy-to-use framework for tracking all themes across all companies in all sectors. It has a proven track record of identifying the important themes early, enabling companies to make the right investments ahead of the competition, and secure that all-important competitive advantage.
- Develop and design your corporate strategies through an in-house expert analysis of POC diagnostics by understanding the primary ways in which this theme is impacting the medical devices industry.
- Stay up to date on the industry’s major players and where they sit in the value chain.
- Identify emerging industry trends in POC diagnostics to gain a competitive advantage.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Technology Briefing
- Industry Analysis
- Value Chain
- Thematic Methodology
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Abbott Laboratories
- EFK Diagnostics
- OraSure Technologies
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Trinity Biotech