Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, include development of GaN single-crystal substrates and development of engineered substrates for filters.
A total of 71 figures/charts and 63 tables are provided in this 141-page report to help in your business decisions. A sample figure with insights is shown below.
The study includes trends and forecast for the global emerging semiconductor substrate by product type, application, end use industry, and region as follows:
By Product Type [$M shipment analysis from 2015 to 2026]:
- Engineered substrates
- Consumer Electronics
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- The Rest of the World
GaN substrate will remain the largest market over the forecast period due to its improved performance, efficiency and ubiquity of sophisticated power management and control functions.
Consumer electronics segment will remain the largest market over the forecast period due to surge in the demand for substrates in the electronics devices.
APAC will remain the largest region over the forecast period due to growth of the consumer electronics and automotive industries.
Features of the Global Emerging Semiconductor Substrate Market
- Market Size Estimates: Emerging semiconductor substrate market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and Forecast Analysis: Market trends (2015-2020) and forecast (2021-2026) by various segments and regions.
- Segmentation Analysis: Emerging semiconductor substrate market size by various segments, such as product type, application, end use industry, and regions in terms of value.
- Regional Analysis: Emerging semiconductor substrate breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
- Growth Opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different product type, application, end use industry, and regions for the emerging semiconductor substrate market.
- Strategic Analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for the emerging semiconductor substrate market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Q.1 What are some of the most promising, high-growth opportunities for the emerging semiconductor substrate by product type (GaSb, InSb, GaN, Ga2O3, AlN, Diamond, Engineered substrates, and others), by application (photonics and electronics), by end use industry (automotive, telecommunication, consumer electronics, and others), and by region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the market?
Q.6 What are the emerging trends in this market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via product substitution?
Q.11 What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years?
2. Market Background and Classification
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Emerging Semiconductor Substrate: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Emerging Semiconductor Substrate by Product Type
3.3.4: Ga2: O3
3.3.7: Engineered substrates
3.4: Global Emerging Semiconductor Substrate by Application
3.5: Global Emerging Semiconductor Substrate by End Use Industry
3.5.3: Consumer Electronics
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Emerging Semiconductor Substrate by Region
4.2: North American Emerging Semiconductor Substrate Market
4.2.1: North American Emerging Semiconductor Substrate Market by End Use Industry
4.2.2: United States Emerging Semiconductor Substrate Market
4.3: European Emerging Semiconductor Substrate Market
4.3.1: European Emerging Semiconductor Market by End Use Industry
4.3.2: German Emerging Semiconductor Substrate Market
4.3.3: UK Emerging Semiconductor Substrate Market
4.4: APAC Emerging Semiconductor Substrate Market
4.4.1: APAC Emerging Semiconductor Market by End Use Industry
4.4.2: Chinese Emerging Semiconductor Substrate Market
4.4.3: Japanese Emerging Semiconductor Substrate Market
4.4.4: South Korean Emerging Semiconductor Substrate Market
4.5: ROW Emerging Semiconductor Substrate Market
4.5.1: ROW Emerging Semiconductor Market by End Use Industry
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Geographical Reach
5.3: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the Global Emerging Semiconductor Substrate by Product Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the Global Emerging Semiconductor Substrate by Application
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for the Global Emerging Semiconductor Substrate by End Use Industry
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for the Global Emerging Semiconductor Substrate by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in the Global Emerging Semiconductor Substrate Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Global Emerging Semiconductor Substrate Market
7. Company Profile of Leading Players
7.1.1: 5: N Plus
7.1.2: Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd
7.1.3: Adroit Materials
7.1.4: Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
7.1.5: HexaTech, Inc.
7.1.6: DOWA Electronics Materials Co., Ltd
7.1.10: II-VI Incorporated
List of Figures
List of Tables
- 5N Plus
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd
- Adroit Materials
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- HexaTech, Inc.
- DOWA Electronics Materials Co., Ltd
- II-VI Incorporated
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.