Orion Engineered Carbons, Birla Carbon, Cabot, Arkema, Nanocyl, Continental Carbon Nanotechnologies, OCSiAl, Johnson Matthey, Ferro Corporation, LEONI, and DOWA Electronics are among the major filler providers.
A total of 70 figures/charts and 107 tables are provided in this 147-page report to help in your business decisions. A sample figure with insights is shown below.
The study includes trends and forecast for fillers in the global electrically conductive coating market by filler type, application, polymer type, end use industry, and by region as follows:
By Filler Type [Volume (Tons) and $M shipment analysis from 2015 to 2026]:
- Carbon Black
- Carbon Nanotube
- EMI/RFI Shielding
- Consumer Electronics
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- The Rest of the World
Consumer electronics will remain the largest end use industry over the forecast period due to increasing demand for conductive coating in EMI/RFI shielding application and growing demand for wearable electronics, portable computers, and television.
Asia Pacific is expected to remain the largest market by value and volume, and also witness the highest growth over the forecast period supported by growth in consumer electronics and automotive industries.
Some of the features of “Fillers in the Global Electrically Conductive Coating Market: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis” Include:
- Market size estimates: Fillers in the global electrically conductive coating market estimation in terms of value ($M) and volume (tons) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trends (2015-2020) and forecast (2021-2026) by filler type application, polymer type, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Fillers in the global electrically conductive coating market size by various segments, such as filler type application, polymer type, and end use industry in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Fillers in the global electrically conductive coating market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for the fillers in the global electrically conductive coating market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for fillers in the global electrically conductive coating market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Q.1 What are some of the most promising, high-growth opportunities for the global electrically conductive filler market by product type (silver, nickel, carbon black, carbon nanotube, and others), by application (EMI/RFI shielding and ESD/Antistatic), by polymer type (epoxy, acrylic, polyester, polyurethane, and others) by end use industry (consumer electronics, automotive, and others), and by region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the market?
Q.6 What are the emerging trends in this market and reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are the changing demands of customers in the market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via product substitution?
Q.11 What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years?
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2015 to 2026
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecasts
3.2: Fillers in the Global Electrically Conductive Coatings Market Trends and Forecast
3.3: Fillers in the Global Electrically Conductive Coatings Market by Filler Type
3.3.3: Carbon Black
3.3.4: Carbon Nanotubes
3.4: Fillers in the Global Electrically Conductive Coatings Market by Application
3.5: Fillers in the Global Electrically Conductive Coatings Market by Polymer Type
3.6: Fillers in the Global Electrically Conductive Coatings Market by End Use Industry
3.6.1: Consumer Electronics
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Fillers in the Electrically Conductive Coatings Market by Region
4.2: Trends and Forecast for Fillers in the North American Electrically Conductive Coatings
4.3: Trends and Forecast for Fillers in the European Electrically Conductive Coatings Market
4.4: Trends and Forecast for Fillers in the APAC Electrically Conductive Coatings Market
4.5: Trends and Forecast Fillers in the ROW Electrically Conductive Coatings Market
5. Competitive Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Geographical Reach
5.3: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Competitive Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Fillers in the Global Electrically Conductive Coatings Market by Filler Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Fillers in the Global Electrically Conductive Coatings Market by Polymer Type
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Fillers in the Global Electrically Conductive Coatings Market by End Use Industry
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Fillers in the Global Electrically Conductive Coatings Market by Application
6.1.5: Growth Opportunities for Fillers in the Global Electrically Conductive Coatings Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends for Fillers in the Global Electrically Conductive Coatings Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures of Conductive Fillers in the Global EMI/RFI and ESD/Antistatic Coatings Market
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion for Fillers in the Global Electrically Conductive Coatings Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Orion Engineered Carbons
7.2: Birla Carbon
7.3: Cabot Corp.
7.4: Arkema Inc
7.5: Nanocyl SA
7.6: Continental Carbon Nanotechnologies, Inc.
7.8: Johnson Matthey
7.9: Ferro Corporation
7.11: DOWA Electronics MATERIALS CO., LTD.
List of Figures
List of Tables
- Orion Engineered Carbons
- Birla Carbon
- Cabot Corp.
- Arkema Inc
- Nanocyl SA
- Continental Carbon Nanotechnologies, Inc.
- Johnson Matthey
- Ferro Corporation
- DOWA Electronics MATERIALS CO., LTD.
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.