This report presents the market size forecast and the projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for the next five years. The report covers the industry analysis including the key defense expenditure drivers, key procurement programs and major challenges faced by market participants.
Russia is acquiring numerous major defense platforms in 2021. These will enable the armed forces to meet international threats and stay highly capable and advanced in the technology they possess. Russia is heavily investing in emerging technologies such as hypersonic missiles. The Zircon is one example of this and will allow Russia to compete with China and the US at the forefront of innovation. More traditional platform acquisitions include the procurement of S-400, SU-30SM and Yasen class (Project 885).
This report offers detailed analysis of the Russian defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- An increasingly fragile and uncertain global arena, the COVID-19 pandemic, increasing influence of the US and NATO, and conflicts in the Middle East and the modernization programs are expected to drive the defense expenditure over the forecast period.
- Aircraft and engines accounted for major share of defense equipment exports for Russia during 2016-2020.
Who Should Buy
- Defence Startups, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Aerospace and Defence Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
- The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The Russian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of Russia's defense industry during 2022-2026, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns.
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years.
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Russian defense industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Russia defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Russia market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Russian defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Russia government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also include information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
- Executive Summary
- Defense Budget Assessment
- Budgeting Process
- Defense Market Size Historical And Forecast
- Drivers Of Defense Expenditure
- Analysis Of Defense Budget Allocation
- Military Doctrine And Security Environment
- Military Doctrine And Strategy
- Primary Threat Perception
- Political And Strategic Alliances
- Geopolitical Social And Economic Scenario
- Market Entry Strategy And Regulations
- Procurement Policy And Process
- Market Regulations
- Market Entry Route
- Key Challenges
- Major M&A, Financing and Partnerships of Russian Defense Market
- Market Attractiveness And Emerging Opportunities
- Market Attractiveness, 2020-2025
- Top Defense Segments By Value
- Import And Export Market Dynamics
- Import Market Dynamics
- Defense Platform Acquisitions
- Defense Platform Acquisitions By Value
- Development of Anti-radiation UAV
- Diesel Electric Submarines
- T-5 Brave Eagle
- Patrol Vessel Development Project
- Fleet Size
- Competitive Landscape
- Defense Companies Operating In Russia
- Main Defense Companies
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- About This Report
- About Us
- Contact Us