This course best prepares leaders and managers to overcome the challenges presented by the modern workplace. The training combines all the benefits of online learning with three post-course assignments and dedicated tutor support. The programme enables leaders to better manage and adapt to the rapid pace of change in the workplace - primarily brought about by the rise of technology. And it empowers them to inspire their teams and guide them through the challenge.
The training focuses on relationship building, decision making, leadership style, and empowering others. The programme takes around to year to complete. At the end, you will achieve an ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management. This qualification is considered to be the equivalent of the second year of an undergraduate degree.
At the end of the training your will be able to:
- Understand the best ways to make and adapt to change
- Know how to be versatile, adaptable, and responsive
- Understand the impact change has on the world of work and specifically the work organisation
- Appreciate the impact change has on others
- Be a change leader
- Be more mindful and aware of key dynamics that influence everyone in the new world of work
- Know how to respond consciously and pro-actively with increased awareness to work challenges
This training consists of eight self-study online modules, with tutor support for the ILM assignment work.
You can complete it at your own pace - the only time limit is that the final assignment has to be submitted to ILM within 12 months of registration.
Your Course Journey
The pace at which you complete this training is up to you, but your training journey could look something like this:
- A 45-minute introductory call covering program journey and ILM assignment requirements
- Completion of eight week-modules in self-study mode
- Ongoing work on ILM assignments with ILM tutor support. You can choose any three from these five options:
- i) Leading Innovation and Change
- ii) Developing and Leading Teams to Achieve Organisational Goals and Objectives
- iii) Understanding the Organisational Environment
- iv) Becoming an Effective Leader
- v) Understanding the Organisational Culture and Context
- Programme close and review call
- Final submission of ILM assignments