Change is inevitable, but it can also be difficult. Many find change uncertain and unsettling and that brings challenges for leaders and those driving change. The new course has been designed to help prepare you for both the challenges and opportunities that change brings. And with technology rapidly increasing the rise of change in the workplace, we believe it has never been more important for leaders to develop their skills in this area to minimise disruption and make the most of the opportunities.
Through this training, you will achieve an ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management with a focus on Change Leadership. This qualification is considered to be the equivalent of the second year of an undergraduate degree.
By the end of the programme you will be able to:
- Understand the best ways to make necessary changes
- Have clarity on your approaches to work and change management
- Understand the impact change has on you and how to adjust your feelings and behaviours
- Appreciate the impact change has on others
- Immediately use our Change Management Model
This training consists of eight self-study online modules, with tutor support for the ILM assignment work.
You can complete it at your own pace - the only time limit is that the final assignment has to be submitted to ILM within 12 months of registration.
Your Course Journey
The pace at which you complete this training is up to you, but your training journey could look something like this:
- A 45-minute introductory call covering program journey and ILM assignment requirements
- Completion of eight week-modules in self-study mode.
- Ongoing work on ILM assignments with ILM tutor support
- Programme close and review call
- Final submission of ILM assignments