This report provides an outlook on the telecoms and ICT services market in India for micro, small, medium-sized and large enterprises. It contains forecasts for fixed and mobile voice and data network services, as well as ICT services such as security, co-location and hosting, unified communications and cloud services.
This report analyses the demand for telecoms and ICT services by micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and large enterprises, expressed in terms of revenue, the number of connections or users and the average revenue per user (ARPU).
The report highlights that operator business revenue in India is expected to grow slightly between 2020 and 2025 and identifies the key drivers behind this trend.
It quantifies the market for fixed and mobile voice and data services, IoT connectivity services and ICT services including security, co-location and hosting, SaaS and IaaS/PaaS.
The report is based on several sources, including the Indian Central Statistics Office, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, operator reporting, third-party reports and Analysys Mason’s surveys on businesses’ telecoms and ICT usage.
This report provides:
- forecasts for operator services to micro, small, medium-sized and large enterprises
- quantification of revenue, the number of connections or users and ARPU for each service and each business size segment (micro, small, medium and large)
- an estimate of the total market for ICT services addressable by operators and the likely share achievable by them for seven service categories
- demographic data on the number of employees, businesses and sites within each business size segment (note that we include entities in the government and public sectors).
- Micro (0-9 employees)
- Small (10-49 employees)
- Medium-sized (50-249 employees)
- Large (250+ employees
- Handset data
- Mobile broadband
- IoT connectivity
- Narrowband voice
- ADSL/SDSL, vDSL, FTTP/B, cable, FWA, other fixed broadband
- Dedicated connections: below 100Mbit/s, 100Mbit/s and up to 1Gbit/s and at least 1Gbit/s
- Unified communications (UC) and hosted voice
- Co-location and hosting
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure-as-a-service and platform-as-a-service (IaaS/PaaS)
- Enterprise mobility
- Desktop management
Who Should Read this Report
- Operators that want to identify key areas for revenue growth, both in terms of business segments and individual services.
- Vendors that are considering targeting the business market.
- Third-party service providers that are seeking to collaborate with operators.
- Executive summary
- Forecast results
- Forecast methodology and assumptions
- About the author