Cyber-security-related M&A tracker lists mergers and acquisitions made by major providers of cyber-security services and telecoms operators. It also includes private equity buyouts of security vendors.
The following information is provided for each merger/acquisition.
- Security services provider (or operator or private equity firm) name, target company name, and the region and country where the target company is based (where the target operates in multiple countries, the location of the head office is provided).
- The quarter and year in which the deal was announced (or completed).
- The business area in which the target company specialises.
- The annual revenue of the target company prior to the merger/acquisition.
- The number of employees that the target company had prior to the merger/acquisition.
- The price that the security services provider (operator/private equity firm) paid for the deal.
- Any other relevant deal details (regarding its valuation or the integration process, for example).
- Links to the publicly available sources of the quoted information.
About the Author
Noor Mohammed Khan
Research Analyst - Research
Noor is a member of the data team in London, contributing to the European Country Reports and Telecoms Market Matrix research programmes. He holds a BEng (Hons) in chemical engineering from the University of Manchester and an MSc in chemical process engineering from UCL.
The following security vendors (and services providers) are covered in this tracker.
- Akamai Technologies
- Arctic Wolf Networks
- Barracuda Networks
- Check Point
- F5 Networks
- Palo Alto Networks
- Ping Identity
- RSA Security
- Trend Micro
The following telecoms operators are covered in this tracker.
- NTT Group
- SK Telecom
- Spirit Telecom