The Academy is a groundbreaking development programme that helps C-Level Executives and Directors to better understand, engage with, and influence key stakeholders.
The level of trust that individuals have in their organisation and how humane leaders are perceived to be can either enhance or deter performance. This one-day course will help you assess the levels of trust and humanity in leadership within your team or organisation and provide strategies to improve.
This workshop has been designed for leaders who:
- would like to understand the driving elements behind trust, humanity in leadership and a resultant increase in performance
- have a desire to lead differently and engage teams for high performance through creating the right environment, culture and team conditions
- want to unlock creativity, innovation and higher levels of inclusion through psychological safety and trust.
- This course is particularly suited to leaders from analytical and technical backgrounds.
Style of Training
Interactive polls, breakout sessions and experiential learning through practical, reflective exercises, implementation toolkits and application of frameworks. A supportive learning environment will be nurtured with opportunities to share and plan.
What you will learn
- The three main drivers of trust within an organisation
- Recognising the importance of an engaging team purpose and ‘speak up’ or candid culture in cultivating trust and
- How role modelling and vital change behaviours can make or break trust
- How to consciously create the culture that fosters trust and humanity in leadership
- The link between culture, values and vital change behaviours
- Distinguishing between trustbusters and trust enhancers
- The elements of the trust triangle and analysing trust wobbles
- The authenticity POWER model ® and the importance of how leaders show up
- The different levels of empathy and how to cultivate empathic concern
- The BBC method of communication to avoid trust issues on logic and implementation
- How to create leadership interactions that include elements of authenticity, vulnerability and humble enquiry
- How to practically enhance psychological safety
- How psychological safety can impact creativity and innovation
- The elements of winning team dynamics
- You will have an understanding of what leading with trust and humanity looks like and the impact it has.
- You will better be able to recognise where intervention is required in your own team and organisation, starting with the changes you will need to make in your own approach to leadership.
- You will have the frameworks and tools you will need to implement the necessary changes, working with your team.
Session 1 - Main drivers of trust
- Team purpose
- Culture of trust
- Vital change behaviours
- Trust busters vs. trust enhancers
Session 2 - Trust triangle (Authenticity, Logic Empathy)
- Authenticity POWER model ®
- Levels of empathy
- BBC communication
Session 3 - High performing teams
- Winning team dynamics
- Stages of Psychological safety
- Practical toolkit to create a “speak up” culture and enhance innovation and creativity
- Crucial elements of winning team dynamics
Ms Talita Ferreira,
Former CFO & CHRO ,
Ford Credit Europe Bank plc
Talita is the founder and CEO of AUTHENTIC CHANGE SOLUTIONS, a Management Consultancy centred on a philosophy of AUTHENTICITY and AUTHENTIC CHANGE.
After a high-profile 22-year international career within the automotive and financial services industries, delivering inspirational leadership and strategic change, developing talent and organisational values and establishing proper risk management and compliance structures; I took the decision to step out as an entrepreneur, mentor, thought-leader, change-maker and author, with the goal of helping others to live in true authenticity, seek purpose-driven collaboration and harness diversity of thought.
FACILITATING TRANSFORMATIONAL CHANGE FOR INDIVIDUALS AND LEADERS:
I have partnered with a team of associates to deliver tailor-made programmes, workshops and webinars, based around my own Authenticity Power Model® and Hierarchy of Potential; designed to help you grow in confidence, recognise when others are ‘pushing your buttons’, achieve greater congruence, balance and integration between your work and private life, feel less mentally exhausted and live in your own unique authentic power.
SHAPING CORPORATE STRATEGY, CULTURE, VALUES, LEADERSHIP AND CHANGE:
Through the delivery of an evidence based diagnosis based on ‘The Management Shift’ principles, bespoke leadership development programmes, workshops and inspirational conference talks, I help companies and organisations achieve a more engaged workforce, challenge and transform structures, leadership paradigms, cultures, and increase organisational success and individual wellbeing.