How is big data+AI technology driving market access strategy and practice?
Juggling the demands of multiple stakeholders for evidence of utility and value, while harnessing the insights from an ever-growing number of diverse data sources, has created a mounting workload for market access teams-and COVID-19 has not helped. To ease the pressure, many companies have implemented artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning technologies to process big data sets. Outcomes have seen faster analysis of clinical trial data, identification of RWE gaps and the agile generation of evidence to meet HTA and other stakeholder requirements. So, what's next for advanced AI analytics and what key trends should market access planners be following?
To examine in detail this critical area of pharma's business we interviewed pharma and market access experts. In Big Data and AI in Market Access, they reveal the applications and strategies that are delivering clinical, operational and commercial wins across the market access spectrum.
Experts explore key questions:
- In what areas are pharma innovatively utilizing big data and AI to influence their clinical and commercial market access strategies?
- To what degree has AI impacted comparative effectiveness/RWE data analytics in respect to pricing and reimbursement decision making?
- How are pharma using multimedia big data to profile, target and engage with KOLs/Rx Influencers, pharmacies and payers?
- In what ways is AI being applied by payers for assessing the potential cost-effectiveness of a drug and to determine its long-term budget impact?
- What are the key AI and big data lessons pharma need to learn to effectively build, communicate and deliver value to key market access influencers and decision makers?
What to expect
A detailed report exploring how using AI for big data analysis is driving positive change in market access practice and strategy.
- An examination of 6 key issues that are driving advances in market access
- 20 targeted questions to pharma and market access experts
- Their responses which provided 35 insights supported by 144 directly quoted comments
Deliverables: Include a PDF report and a PowerPoint slide deck
Big Data and AI in Market Access is delivered as:
- A detailed PDF report including all insights, quotes and intelligence exhibits
- A useful PowerPoint slide deck providing a summary of the report's key findings for presentations and sharing with colleagues