This report gives a COVID-19 disease overview, epidemiology overview, current marketed vaccines, unmet needs, pipeline assessment, and market outlook.
The publisher forecasts three different potential scenarios for the future use of COVID-19 vaccines:
- The first scenario assumes that annual vaccination with a COVID-19 vaccine will be needed.
- The second scenario assumes annual vaccination for the high-risk population of people 65 years of age and older, while everyone below 65 years of age will need a vaccine only every two years.
- In the third scenario, the high-risk population of people 65 years of age and older will receive a COVID-19 vaccine every two years, while everyone below 65 years will need a vaccine only every five years.
This report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Disease Overview: History of the outbreak, Etiology and Pathophysiology
- Current Vaccination Options: Includes detailed product profiles with SWOT analysis
- Unmet Need and Opportunities: Detailing the major unmet needs with significant KOL insights
- Pipeline Assessment: Includes pipeline overview and detailed product profiles with SWOT analysis
- R&D Strategies: Trends in Clinical Trial Design for COVID-19 Vaccines and Trends in Deal-Making
- Market Outlook
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the 7MM COVID-19 vaccine.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global COVID-19 vaccine market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Disease Overview
4. Current Vaccination Options
5. Unmet Needs and Opportunities
6. Pipeline Assessment
7. R&D Strategies
8. Market Outlook
10. Contact the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Johnson & Johnson