- Company Outlook and Strategy: Snapshot for company business outlook and their strategy, along with the financial outlook for last three years.
- Letter to Shareholders/Investors: Provides letter from Chairman/Chief Executive Officer or Management Board for last financial year to shareholders/investors.
- Company Introduction: Provides information on company operations, key facts such as company address, contact number(s), ticker symbol and other information.
- Business Description: In-depth analysis of company's operations and strategy, manufacturing locations, name of the customers, geographic presence.
- SWOT Analysis: Comprehensive analysis on Company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Products and Services analysis: Provides information on Company’s Products and services and their specifications.
- Company Financials: Thorough analysis on Company Financials such as revenues, net profits and others. It provides annual financial statements such as Income statements and Balance sheets for the last 3 years. Also, provides information on revenue breakdown by segment and regional along with major key ratio’s which gives a view on company financial outlook. Gives detailed information on the last three years company quarterly results.
- History and Milestones: About the history and milestones of the company.
- Key Employees and Top Management Biographies: A list of the top management of company and Biographies.
- Competitors’ Analysis: Provides information Company’s Competitors and their overview. Also, Benchmark with top three players in terms of product analysis, research and development and geographical foot print.
- Locations and Subsidiaries: List of Company’s Key Location and Subsidiaries located across the world.
To make any investment, business or strategic decisions, you need timely and adequate information. This Company Profile fulfills this core need.
- It saves your valuable Time & Money and provides an un-biased source for detailed information.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis and its strategies.
- Offers an in-depth view of the business model of the company’s business and regional segmentations.
- Easy to understand the company's financial outlook, and also offers key financial information and revenue analysis of the company for the last 3 years.
1.1 Company Outlook
1.2 Company Financials
2 Letter to Shareholders\Investors - 2020
3 Company Introduction
3.1 Key Contact Information
4 Business Segment Analysis
5 SWOT Analysis - Prudential Plc.
5.1 Prudential Plc.- Strengths
5.2 Prudential Plc.- Weakness
5.3 Prudential Plc.- Opportunities
5.4 Prudential Plc.- Threats
6 Products and Services Analysis
7 Recent Developments
8 Company Financials Analysis for Last 3 Years
8.1 Key Financial Statement
8.1.1 Prudential Plc.- Income Statement 2018-2020
8.1.2 Prudential Plc.- Balance Sheet 2018-2020
8.2 Key Ratios
8.3 Sales performance analysis by business segment
8.4 Sales performance analysis by regional segment
8.5 Research and development Analysis
8.6 Quarterly Analysis
9 History and Key milestones
10 Key Employees
10.1 Top Management Biographies
11 Competitor Analysis
11.2 Benchmark with top three players
11.2.1 Product analysis
11.2.2 Research and Development analysis
11.2.3 Geographic Footprint analysis
12 Locations and Subsidiaries
13.1 Research Methodology
14 About the Author
14.1 About Us
14.2 Contact us
The perspectives and insights are grounded on robust data. The research methodology is based on a scientific approach and state of the art analysis tools. We ensure comprehensive planning and management of the research process.
The data is derived from a wide range of secondary and primary sources that are logically analyzed and presented in a cohesive and cogent form.
- Industry Analysis
- Sector Analysis
- Niche/Specific Market Analysis
- Company Analysis
- Competitor Intelligence
- Financial Insights - Company Specific
- Business Deal Analysis
- Executive Biographies & Network Mapping/Key Contacts
- Venture Funding & Early Stage Company Analysis
- Market/Industry Specific Consulting Tasks