The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Duaklir Pressair through reportable promotional activity in 2020 and how does this compare to its peer set in the Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease market?
- What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend for each type of activity?
- How does Circassia's depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Pulmonology, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine) and how does this compare to its peers and the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Duaklir Pressair throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Duaklir Pressair in 2020?
- Author leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. More than five years of longitudinal data is available - covering payments to more than 1,000,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
- Over 900 paid interactions across 800 physicians made on behalf of Duaklir Pressair were carefully examined to support our analysis. In addition, interaction data from 18 peer products (i.e. AirDuo Digihaler, Anoro, Bevespi, Breo, Breztri Aerosphere, Brovana, Combivent, Lonhala Magnair, Perforomist, Seebri Neohaler, Spiriva, Stiolto, Symbicort, Trelegy Ellipta, Tudorza, Utibron Neohaler, Wixela Inhub, and Yupelri) was leveraged to provide benchmarking and market insights.
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown