Packaging innovation can be a tricky area to navigate, but by thinking laterally and exploring pack formats that are already available outside your own market sectors, it may be possible to Seize+Adapt an idea, modifying it to suit your own purposes. This case study was compiled using the publisher's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool and takes a closer look at a funnel that can be used to aid dispensing, and considers how the format could potentially cross over into other categories.
- This pack format offers convenience that could work well for those who use products away from home.
- In the quest for more valuable products and experiences, consumers are looking beyond the sensory aspect toward more visible benefits and functions that can enhance their user experience.
- Time scarcity and enhanced mobility lead to consumption occasions occurring in less conventional environments and situations, resulting in easy-to-consume, on-the-go products.
Reasons to Buy
- Use the publisher's Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept series to inspire packaging innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support packaging innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Discover to which product sectors this packaging innovation could potentially have application to create a point of difference.
Table of Contents
- About the Publisher's Research
- What is Seize+Adapt?
- The packaging innovation: convenience
- How does the innovation align to TrendSights?
- Wider opportunities for a funnel dispenser
- Meet the Author
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Hyper International Inc.