In an every-changing global climate, staying informed about market trends and forecasts is crucial for success. The Global Stick Packaging Market is experiencing remarkable growth, with expansive applications and significant international reach. Stay ahead with comprehensive insights from the report that help identify key opportunities within this vibrant market space.
This meticulously compiled report provides in-depth segmentation analysis by Material, Applications and Geography, contributing to your strategic understanding of the market. It encompasses key player profiles, presenting a detailed analysis of competitors and their financial performance. Moreover, the included Competitive Quadrant, a powerful proprietary tool, aids in evaluating the position of companies within the market further contributing to the development of result-oriented strategies.
With an acute focus on thorough research and proven methodologies, this report is poised to serve as your window into the Global Stick Packaging Market and the future it holds. Leverage this knowledge to make confident business decisions, informed investments, and secure a strong foothold in the market.
The Global Stick Packaging Market is estimated to be USD 350.1 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 428.82 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 4.14%.
The demand for robotics, collaborative robots (cobots) is steadily increasing in the packaging industry
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Stick Packaging Market is segmented based on Material, Applications, and Geography.
- By Material, the market is classified into Polyester, BOPP, Paper, Aluminum, Metallized Polyester, Polyethylene, and Polypropylene.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Goods, Nutraceuticals.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Aristo Pharma GmbH, Berry Global, Inc., Constantia Flexibles, Coveris, Exair Corp., Fres-Co System Inc., Glenroy, Inc., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Stick Packaging Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development, and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Stick Packaging Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Stick Packaging Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Stick Packaging Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Stick Packaging Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Stick Packaging Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Stick Packaging Market?
|No. of Pages||173|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 350.1 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 428.82 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||4.1%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||20|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Demand of go to Products
4.1.2 Ease of Convenience and Portability
4.1.3 Rising Demand for Reduced Material Consumption
4.2.1 Increasing Bans on Single-Use Plastics
4.3.1 Rising Application Eco-Friendly Packaging
4.3.2 Increasing Application in Pharmaceutical Industry
4.4.1 Printing on Stick Packs and Filling Speed
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 Impact of COVID-19
5.5 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.6 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Stick Packaging Market, By Material
6.6 Metallized Polyester
7 Global Stick Packaging Market, By Applications
7.2 Food & Beverages
7.4 Consumer Goods
8 Americas' Stick Packaging Market
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9 Europe's Stick Packaging Market
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10 Middle East and Africa's Stick Packaging Market
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11 APAC's Stick Packaging Market
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12 Competitive Landscape
12.1 Competitive Quadrant
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13 Company Profiles
13.1 Amcor PLC
13.2 Aristo Pharma GmbH
13.3 Berry Global, Inc.
13.4 Constantia Flexibles
13.6 Exair Corp.
13.7 Fres-Co System Inc.
13.8 Glenroy, Inc.
13.9 GreenSeed Contract Packaging
13.10 Huhtamaki OYJ
13.11 Mondi Group
13.12 Rexam PLC
13.13 Reynolds Group
13.14 RPC Group PLC
13.15 Smurfit Kappa
13.16 Sonic Packaging Industries
13.17 Sonoco Products Co.
13.18 Syntegon Technology
13.19 UDG Healthcare PLC
13.20 Winpak Ltd.
- Amcor PLC
- Aristo Pharma GmbH
- Berry Global, Inc.
- Constantia Flexibles
- Exair Corp.
- Fres-Co System Inc.
- Glenroy, Inc.
- GreenSeed Contract Packaging
- Huhtamaki OYJ
- Mondi Group
- Rexam PLC
- Reynolds Group
- RPC Group PLC
- Smurfit Kappa
- Sonic Packaging Industries
- Sonoco Products Co.
- Syntegon Technology
- UDG Healthcare PLC
- Winpak Ltd.