1h Free Analyst TimeThis report provides an overview of how foodservice companies are investing in autonomous vehicles. It looks at how particular technologies have been implemented, and how popular their uptake has been. Furthermore, it assesses the impact that COVID-19 has had on the autonomous vehicle sector, and how it will influence consumer foodservice choices.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The emergence of autonomous vehicles (AVs) has an intertwined relationship to consumer demand in foodservice. As vehicles become more connected and autonomous, companies have evidently been focusing more to provide end-user solutions through their supply chains and foodservice delivery. Autonomous and connected cars align closely to consumer demand in digitalization and alternative lifestyles.
- The global automotive industry faces four concurrent disruptive threats: the connected car, the electric vehicle, autonomous driving technology, and transport-as-a-service.
- Each threat is potentially existential to legacy carmakers who operate in a low-growth, low-margin sector that is seeing its supply lines reset by cumulative advances in enabling technologies typically deployed by Tier-1 suppliers.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into the latest AV trends around foodservice and leading companies in the theme.
- Identify emerging technologies to help better position your company.
- Discover how rapid enforced changes over the past year will influence consumer reactions.
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Reality check for autonomous vehicles
- Technology briefing
- Industry analysis
- Value chain
- Further reading
- Our thematic research methodology
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Yum! Brands