Asia-Pacific Aerial Work Platform Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product Type (Boom Lift, Scissor Lift, Vertical Mass Lifts, Personal Portable Lifts) by Drive Type (Hydraulic, Electrical, Pneumatic) and Application (Construction & Building Maintenance, Manufacturing & Retail, Automotive, Warehousing, Transport, Logistics, Others) Forecast period (2021-2027).
Asia-Pacific aerial work platform market is anticipated to showcase considerable CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. Cohesive government policies and the significant growth in the construction, manufacturing, and retail sector are the major factors accelerating the market growth. As per the India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), India is expected to become the third-largest construction market globally by 2022. Certain cohesive initiatives such as Smart City Mission and housing for all will likely accelerate the market growth. In 2019, the infrastructure sector fetched $14.7 billion across 74 deals, accounted for 40.0% of the total private equity/venture capital investment. This results in increasing demand for heavy lifting devices that are commonly used in infrastructural projects to lift loads to a height or level which in turn is expected to drive aerial work platform market.
The aerial work platform market is segmented on the basis of product type, drive type, and application. Based on the product type, the aerial work platform market is segmented into boom lift, scissor lift, vertical mass lift, and personal portable lift. Based on drive type the market is segmented into hydraulic, electric, and pneumatic. Hydraulic lifts require low maintenance, and are low cost lifts therefore, hydraulic lift segment is anticipated to hold major market share based on drive type. Based on application, the market is segmented into construction & building maintenance, manufacturing & retail, automotive, warehousing, transport, logistics, and others.
Zhejiang Dingli Machinery Co., Ltd., Aichi Corp., Palfinger AG, MEC Aerial Work Platform, Manitou BF SA, among others are the major players operating in the Asia-Pacific aerial work platform market. These key market players are actively adopting strategic growth activities including mergers and acquisitions, partnerships and collaboration among others to increase their market share. The new product launches are the core strength of these key market players to remain competitive in the market.
The market study of the Asia-Pacificaerial work platform market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity in our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- Asia-PacificAerial Work Platform Market Research And Analysis By Product Type
- Asia-PacificAerial Work Platform Market Research And Analysis By Drive Type
- Asia-PacificAerial Work Platform Market Research And Analysis By Application
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the Asia-Pacific aerial work platform market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Asia-Pacificaerial work platform market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Asia-Pacificaerial work platform market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- A profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Competitive Dashboard
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. Asia-Pacific Aerial Work Platform Market by Product Type
5.1.1. Boom Lift
5.1.2. Scissor Lift
5.1.3. Vertical Mass Lifts
5.1.4. Personal Portable Lifts
5.2. Asia-Pacific Aerial Work Platform Market by Drive Type
5.3. Asia-Pacific Aerial Work Platform Market by Application
5.3.1. Construction & Building Maintenance
5.3.2. Manufacturing & Retail
6. Regional Analysis
6.4. South Korea
6.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
7. Company Profiles
7.1. Aichi Corp.
7.2. All-Rite Group of Companies
7.3. ALMAC srl
7.4. Asmita Engineering Equipment
7.5. Beacon Industries, Inc.
7.6. Bishamon Industries Corp.
7.7. Custom Equipment, LLC
7.8. Econo Lift, Ltd.
7.9. Galmon (S) Pte Ltd
7.10. Haulotte Group
7.11. JLG Industries, Inc.
7.12. Linamar Corp.
7.13. MEC Aerial Work Platform
7.14. Nidec Motor Corp.
7.15. Servotech India Ltd.
7.16. Terex Corp.
7.17. Titan Worldwide, Inc.List of Tables
1. Asia-Pacific Aerial Work Platform Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. Asia-Pacific Aerial Work Platform Marketresearch and Analysis by Product Type, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. Asia-Pacific Aerial Work Platform Market Research and Analysis by Drive Type, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
4. Asia-Pacific Aerial Work Platform Market Research and Analysis by Application, 2020-2027 ($ Million)List of Figures
1. Asia-Pacific Aerial Work Platform Market Share by Product Type, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
2. Asia-Pacific Aerial Work Platform Market Share by Drive Type, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
3. Asia-Pacific Aerial Work Platform Market Share by Application, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
4. Asia-Pacific Aerial Work Platform Market Share by Country, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
5. India Aerial Work Platform Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
6. China Aerial Work Platform Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
7. Japan Aerial Work Platform Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
8. South Korea Aerial Work Platform Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
9. Rest of Asia-Pacific Aerial Work Platform Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Aichi Corp.
- All-Rite Group of Companies
- ALMAC srl
- Asmita Engineering Equipment
- Beacon Industries, Inc.
- Bishamon Industries Corp.
- Custom Equipment, LLC
- Econo Lift, Ltd.
- Galmon (S) Pte Ltd
- Haulotte Group
- JLG Industries, Inc.
- Linamar Corp.
- MEC Aerial Work Platform
- Nidec Motor Corp.
- Servotech India Ltd.
- Terex Corp.
- Titan Worldwide, Inc.