North American Cosmetic Packaging Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Material (Plastic, Metal, Glass, Paper, Others) by Product Type (Plastic Bottles & Containers, Glass Bottles & Containers , Corrugated Boxes, Tubes & Sticks, Caps & Closure, Metal Containers, Others) by Cosmetic Type (Skin Care, Hair Care, Color Cosmetics, Deodorants, Others) Forecast period (2021-2027).
The North American cosmetic packaging market is anticipated to showcase moderate CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period. The high demand for personal care products, high disposable income, and inclination of costumers towards the premiumization in cosmetic packaging are the key factors driving the growth of the North American cosmetic packaging market. The US is anticipated to hold major market share in the North American cosmetic packaging market. The country homes several cosmetic manufacturing firms which in turn is anticipated create demand for cosmetic packaging market across the region. The rising use of packaging solutions to increase the shelf life of cosmetic products is anticipated to drive the growth of the cosmetic products market across the region.
The Cosmetic Packaging market is segmented on the basis of material type, product type, and cosmetic type. Based on the material type, the cosmetic packaging market is segmented into plastic, metal, glass, paper, and others. Based on product type, the market is segmented into plastic bottles & containers, glass bottles & containers, corrugated boxes, tubes & sticks, caps & closure, metal containers, and others. Based on cosmetic type, the market is segmented into skin care, hair care, color cosmetics, deodorants, and others.
The Key players of cosmetic packaging market include Amcor PLC, Ball Corp., DS Smith PLC, Graham Packaging LP, Rieke Corp., RPC Group PLC (Berry North American Group), Silgan Holdings Inc. and so on. These players are actively adopting different growth strategies such as new product launch, partnerships, collaboration, and mergers and acquisition among others to remain competitive in the marketplace. For instance, in January 2019, Neopac company had launched recycled tubes, which are used for a variety of applications in the cosmetic packaging.
The market study of the North American Cosmetic Packaging market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity in our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- North American Cosmetic Packaging Market Research And Analysis By Material Type
- North American Cosmetic Packaging Market Research And Analysis By Product Type
- North American Cosmetic Packaging Market Research And Analysis By Cosmetic Type
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the North American cosmetic packaging market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the North American cosmetic packaging market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the North American cosmetic packaging market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
5.2. North American Cosmetic Packaging Market by Product Type
5.2.1. Plastic Bottles & Containers
5.2.2. Glass Bottles & Containers
5.2.3. Corrugated Boxes
5.2.4. Tubes & Sticks
5.2.5. Caps & Closure
5.2.6. Metal Containers
5.3. North American Cosmetic Packaging Market by Cosmetic Type
5.3.1. Skin Care
5.3.2. Hair Care
5.3.3. Color Cosmetics
7.2. Altium Packaging
7.3. Amcor PLC
7.4. AptarGroup Inc.
7.5. Ball Corp.
7.6. Bemis Company Inc.
7.7. Bosch Packaging Technology
7.8. Cosmopak Ltd
7.9. DS Smith PLC
7.10. HCP Packaging Co. Ltd
7.11. Libo Cosmetics Company Ltd
7.12. Quadpack Industries SA
7.13. Raepak Ltd
7.14. Rieke Corp.
7.15. RPC Group PLC (Berry North American Group)
2. North Americann Cosmetic Packaging Market Research and Analysis by Product, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. North Americann Cosmetic Packaging Market Researchand Analysis by Product Type, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
4. North Americann Cosmetic Packaging Market Researchand Analysis by Cosmetic Type, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. North American Cosmetic Packagingmarket Share by Product Type, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
3. North American Cosmetic Packagingmarket Share by Cosmetic Type, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
4. North American Cosmetic Packagingmarket Share by Country, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
5. the Us Cosmetic Packaging Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
6. Canada Cosmetic Packaging Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Albea SA
- Altium Packaging
- Amcor PLC
- AptarGroup Inc.
- Ball Corp.
- Bemis Company Inc.
- Bosch Packaging Technology
- Cosmopak Ltd
- DS Smith PLC
- HCP Packaging Co. Ltd
- Libo Cosmetics Company Ltd
- Quadpack Industries SA
- Raepak Ltd
- Rieke Corp.
- RPC Group PLC (Berry North American Group)