The North American meal replacement products market is anticipated to showcase moderate CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period. Meal replacement products offers several advantages over traditional full meal. Low fat, and high nutritional are the key factors responsible for the high growth of the regional market. The US is anticipated to hold major market share in North America region during the forecast period. The US homes several multinational companies, heavy workloads, high adoption of sedentary lifestyle, and high disposable income are the key factors that are promoting people of the country to fuel the growth of the North American meal replacement products market.
The meal replacement products Market is segmented on the basis of product type and distribution channel. Based on the product type, the meal replacement products Market is segmented intoready-to-drink products, nutritional bars, powdered products, and others. Based on product type, ready to drink products hold considerable share in meal replacement products market in 2020. Easy availability, affordability, and instant energy booster are the key factors contributing towards the high share of ready to drink products in meal replacement products market. Based on distribution channel, the meal replacement products Market is segmented into convenience stores, supermarket/hypermarket, online store, others.
Blue Diamond Growers, General Mills Inc., Abbott Nutrition, Bob Red Mill Natural Foods, Kraft Heinz Co., Kellogg Company, Herbalife, and Healthy ‘N Fit International Inc.among others, are the major manufacturers of meal replacement products. These manufacturers are adopting different growth strategies including capacity expansion, mergers and acquisitions, new product launch, and product innovation to remain competitive in the marketplace. Major market players operating in this segment are extending their geographical reach to expand its market share. The establishment of strategic partnerships with major raw material providers of the region to cost saving on new products is likely to drive the growth of this market in the developing countries.
The market study of the North America meal replacement products Market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity in our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- North America Meal replacement products Market Research And Analysis By Product Type
- North America Meal replacement products Market Research And Analysis By Distribution Channel
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the North America meal replacement products Market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the North America meal replacement products Market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the North America meal replacement products Market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- A profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
1.2.2. By Geography
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Competitive Dashboard
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. North America Meal Replacement Products Market by Product
5.1.1. Ready-to-Drink Products
5.1.2. Nutritional Bars
5.1.3. Powdered Products
5.2. North America Meal Replacement Products Market by Distribution Channel
5.2.1. Convenience Stores
5.2.3. Online Store
6. Regional Analysis
6.1. North America
7. Company Profiles
7.1. Blue Diamond Growers
7.2. General Mills Inc.
7.3. Abbott Nutrition
7.4. Bob Red Mill Natural Foods
7.5. Kraft Heinz Co.
7.6. Kellogg Company
7.9. Healthy ‘N Fit International Inc.
7.10. Wild Oats Marketplace
7.11. Rosa Food Products Co., Inc.List of Tables
1. North America Meal Replacement Products Market Research and Analysis by Product, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. North American Meal Replacement Products Market Researchand Analysis by Distribution Channel, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. North American Meal Replacement Products Market Researchand Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)List of Figures
1. North America Meal Replacement Products Market Share by Product, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
2. North America Meal Replacement Products Market Share by Distribution Channel, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
3. North America Meal Replacement Products Market Share by Country, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
4. the Us Meal Replacement Products Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
5. Canada Meal Replacement Products Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Blue Diamond Growers
- General Mills Inc.
- Abbott Nutrition
- Bob Red Mill Natural Foods
- Kraft Heinz Co.
- Kellogg Company
- Healthy ‘N Fit International Inc.
- Wild Oats Marketplace
- Rosa Food Products Co., Inc.