North American Online Casino Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Type (Web-based Casino, Download-Based Online Casino, Live Based Casino), and By Device Type (Mobile, Desktop) Forecast period (2021-2027).
North American online casino market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period (2021-2027).The rising number of licensed online casino owing to the legalization of the online casino in some countries of the region such as the US and Canada is anticipated to drive the growth of the regional market. In North America, the US is expected to hold major market share in online casino. The US has some of the most complex online casino laws across the globe. Looking forward the popularity of online casino among players online casino is made legal in some states of the US that includes New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Delaware. The large-scale penetration of high-speed internet connected smartphones in the region along with the high disposable income are the other factors that are driving the growth of the online casino market in North America.
The online casino market is segmented on the basis of type, and device type. Based on the type, the online casino market is segmented into web-based casino, download-based online casino, and live based casino. Live based casino is projected to exhibit considerable growth in the online casino market based on type. Presence of a wide deal of live dealers and real-time feedback that improves the real-world casino experience is a key factor responsible for the growth of this market segment. Based on device type, the market is segmented into mobile & desktop. Desktop is anticipated to hold considerable market share based on device type.
The Key players of online casino market include GVC Holdings Plc, BETSSON B, William Hill Plc, 888 Holdings Plc, Playcherry Ltd., PPB GE Ltd., Rank Group Plc, Sky Betting and Gaming, The Kindered Group, The Stars Group Inc., and so on. These players are actively adopting different growth strategies such as new product launch, partnerships, collaboration, and mergers and acquisition among others to remain competitive in the marketplace.
The market study of the North American online casino market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity in our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- North American Online Casino Market Research And Analysis By Type
- North American Online Casino Market Research And Analysis By Device Type
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the North American online casino market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the North American online casino market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the North American online casino market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Competitive Dashboard
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. North American Online Casino Market by Type
5.1.1. Web-based Casino
5.1.2. Download-Based Online Casino
5.1.3. Live Based Casino
5.2. North American Online Casino Market by Device Type
6. Regional Analysis
6.1. North America
7. Company Profiles
7.1. 888 Holdings PLC
7.2. Bet365 Group Ltd.
7.3. Betfair Casino Ltd.
7.4. Betsson AB
7.5. Camelot Group
7.6. DraftKings Casino
7.7. Flutter Entertainment PLC
7.8. GVC Holdings Plc
7.9. LeoVegas AB
7.10. NetEnt AB
7.11. PPB GE Ltd.
7.12. Sky Betting and Gaming
7.13. The Kindered Group
7.14. The Stars Group Inc.
7.15. William Hill PLCList of Tables
1. North American Online Casino Market Research and Analysis by Type, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. North American Online Casino Market Researchand Analysis by Device Type, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. North America Online Casino Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)List of Figures
1. North American Online Casino Market Share by Type, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
2. North American Online Casino Market Share by Device Type, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
3. the Us Online Casino Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
4. Canada Online Casino Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- 888 Holdings PLC
- Bet365 Group Ltd.
- Betfair Casino Ltd.
- Betsson AB
- Camelot Group
- DraftKings Casino
- Flutter Entertainment PLC
- GVC Holdings Plc
- LeoVegas AB
- NetEnt AB
- PPB GE Ltd.
- Sky Betting and Gaming
- The Kindered Group
- The Stars Group Inc.
- William Hill PLC