North America Talc Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Deposits (Talc Carbonates, Talc Chlorites, and Others) and by End-user (Ceramics, Construction, Cosmetics and Personal Care, Paints and Coatings, Pharmaceuticals, Plastics, Pulp and Paper, and Others) Forecast Period (2021-2027).
The North America talc market is estimated to grow at a substantial CAGR of 3.0% during the forecast period. North America, which includes the key countries of the US and Canada, constitutes a significant region as it hosts the most advanced and largest economies of the world. The talc market in the region is driven by plastics, construction, paints & coatings, ceramics, cosmetics & personal care, pharmaceutical, and other end-use industries such as food, packaging, and rubber industries. Despite having sufficient public infrastructure, countries in North America are set to grapple with the massive investment required to maintain and upgrade the existing infrastructure. An estimated $3.50 trillion is required to upgrade the existing infrastructure in the region, including communications, road and rail, transport, schools, and hospitals, to retain their rankings in terms of the quality of living. This will support the growth of paints & coatings in the region, thus fueling the market for talc as talc is used in paints & coatings as a filler.
Regulations in this region often form the basis for most product development efforts. Moreover, strict regulations regarding energy efficiency have been boosting the development of manufacturing technologies in North America. This, in turn, presents many growth opportunities for vendors in the region. The end-users in the region are governed by some of the most stringent standards and regulations. Further, the country stands as a leader in manufacturing innovations, reinforced by a well-connected and evolved electric grid, comprehensive product development with an emphasis on energy efficiency and sustainability, and well-connected retail and distribution networks.
The North America talc market is segmented based on the deposits and end-user. Based on deposits, the market is sub-segmented into talc carbonates, talc chlorites, and others. Based on end-user, the market is segmented into ceramics, construction, cosmetics and personal care, paints and coatings, pharmaceuticals, plastics, pulp and paper, and others. The pulp & paper industry is the third-largest industry where talc is consumed. In the pulp & paper industry, talc is used as a filler. The fillers are used in paper printing because they increase light scattering, opacity, and brightness and improve printing properties. The pulp & paper industry in North America growing owing to increased online demand for products and higher demand for packaged products, among others.
The market study of the North America talc market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity in our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- North America Talc Market Research and Analysis by Deposits
- North America Talc Market Research and Analysis by End-use
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the North America talc market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with the key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the North America talc market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the North America talc market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
1.2.2. By Geography
1.2.3. By Stakeholders
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Competitive Dashboard
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. North America Talc Market by Deposits
5.1.1. Talc Carbonates
5.1.2. Talc Chlorites
5.2. North America Talc Market by End-user
5.2.3. Cosmetics and Personal Care
5.2.4. Paints and Coatings
5.2.7. Pulp and Paper
6. Regional Analysis
6.1. The US
7. Company Profiles
7.1. Aldon Corp
7.2. First Source Worldwide
7.3. Golcha Group
7.4. IMI FABI S.p.A.
7.5. Liaoning Beihai Industry (Group) Co., Ltd.
7.6. Minerals Technologies Inc.
7.8. Rockleigh Industries Inc
7.10. Superior Materials, Inc.
7.11. Talc USAList of Tables
1. North America Talc Market Research and Analysis by Deposits, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. North America Talc Market Research and Analysis by End-User, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. North America Talc Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)List of Figures
1. North America Talc Market Share by Deposits, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
2. North America Talc Market Share by End-User, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
3. North America Talc Market Share by Country, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
4. the Us Talc Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
5. Canada Talc Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Aldon Corp
- First Source Worldwide
- Golcha Group
- IMI FABI S.p.A.
- Liaoning Beihai Industry (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Minerals Technologies Inc.
- Rockleigh Industries Inc
- Superior Materials, Inc.
- Talc USA