Europe Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Source (Salmon & Trout, Crustaceans, Marine Fish, Carps, and Others (Tilapias, Eels, Crabs, and Lobsters)) and by Application (Swine, Poultry, Cattle, Aquaculture, Pets, and Other (Equine and Other Marine Species)) Forecast Period (2021-2027).
The Europe fishmeal and fish oil market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period. In Europe, fish oil is largely used in both animal and human consumption applications. The rising health awareness among consumer leads to the use of fish oil, Omega-3 fatty acid in pharmaceutical and nutraceutical supplements. Moreover, fish oil is used as animal nutrition supplement in the countries like Germany, Belgium, and Norway. UK and Denmark are among the leading aquaculture producer across the globe. Therefore, the rising aquaculture industry in these countries drives the consumption of fishmeal and fish oil.
Further, the collective European aquaculture industry produces wide variety of finfish and shellfish species, for consumption, ornamental trade and restocking fisheries. Salmon and Trout fish dominates the European aquaculture, representing over half of the production both in volume and value, Moreover, increase in technology development in UK has ensured that aquaculture remains sustainable and has minimal environmental impacts. In addition, developments like on-land recirculating aquaculture systems, aquaponic systems, offshore systems and the use of information technology has boosted the aquaculture industry in Europe which also resulted in the growth of the fishmeal and fish oil market.
The fishmeal and fish oil market is segmented based on source and application. Based on source, the market is segmented into salmon & trout, crustaceans, marine fish, carps, and others. Based on application, the market is segmented into cattle, poultry, swine, aquaculture, pet, and other. Among application, aquaculture segment is expected to have a major market value share as well as substantial growth rate, during the forecast period. The rising demand for fishmeal and fish oil in aquaculture is attributed to its high production and high protein yield. Therefore, the consumption of fish oil-based feed in aquaculture increases with the growth of the aquaculture industry.
Country-wise, the market is analyzed based on the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Denmark and Rest of Europe. The leading European countries in the production and consumption of fish are Denmark, Belgium, Norway, UK and Germany. In Europe, fish oil is used for both animal and human nutrition application. Denmark is the largest fish oil producers in Europe followed by Belgium and Norway.
The market study of the Europe fishmeal and fish oil market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity in our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- Europe Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Research and Analysis by Source
- Europe Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Research and Analysis by Application
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the Europe fishmeal and fish oil market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with the key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Europe fishmeal and fish oil market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Europe fishmeal and fish oil market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
1.2.2. By Geography
1.2.3. By Stakeholders
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Competitive Dashboard
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. Europe Fishmeal and Fish Oil Industry Market by Source
5.1.1. Salmon & Trout
5.1.3. Marine Fish
5.1.5. Others (Tilapias, Eels, Crabs, and Lobsters)
5.2. Europe Fishmeal and Fish Oil Industry Market by Application
5.2.6. Other (Equine and Other Marine Species)
6. Regional Analysis
6.7. Rest of Europe
7. Company Profiles
7.1. BASF SE
7.2. Croda International PLC
7.3. FF Skagen
7.4. GC Rieber Oils
7.5. Oceana Group Ltd.
7.6. Omega Protein Corp.
7.8. Royal DSM
7.9. Sürsan A.Ş
7.10. The Scoular Co.List of Tables
1. Europe Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Research and Analysis by Source, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. Europe Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Research and Analysis by Application, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. Europe Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)List of Figures
1. Europe Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Share by Source, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
2. Europe Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Share by Application, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
3. Europe Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Share by Country, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
4. UK Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
5. Germany Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
6. France Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
7. Italy Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
8. Spain Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
9. Denmark Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
10. Rest of Europe Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- BASF SE
- Croda International PLC
- FF Skagen
- GC Rieber Oils
- Oceana Group Ltd.
- Omega Protein Corp.
- Royal DSM
- Sürsan A.Ş
- The Scoular Co.