Asia-Pacific Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Source (Salmon & Trout, Crustaceans, Marine Fish, Carps, and Others (Tilapias, Eels, Crabs, and Lobsters)) and by Application (Swine, Poultry, Cattle, Aquaculture, Pets, and Other (Equine and Other Marine Species)) Forecast Period (2021-2027).
The Asia-Pacific fishmeal and fish oil market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific fishmeal and fish oil market is the largest owing to the abundance in production of these products. Asia Pacific is the biggest consumer of fish oil across the globe with more than 60% of the global fishmeal and fish oil consumed in the region, particularly in China. Further, Asia-Pacific fish oil market is rapidly driven by aquaculture industry. Fish oil is largely consumed as an aqua feed ingredient in China, Japan and India. In Japan, Omega 3 fish oil is largely consumed in pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals. Country's eicosapentaenoic acids (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acids (DHA) market has grown significantly over past few years due to growing health concerns among consumers. Government of Japan is also creating awareness for the intake of Omega 3 fatty acid to avoid the risk of cardiovascular diseases which further bolstered the growth of fishmeal and fish oil market.
The Asia-Pacific fishmeal and fish oil market is segmented based on source and application. Based on source, the market is segmented into salmon & trout, crustaceans, marine fish, carps, and others. Based on application, the market is segmented into cattle, poultry, swine, aquaculture, pet, and other. Among application, aquaculture segment is expected to have a major market value share as well as substantial growth rate, during the forecast period. The rising demand for fishmeal and fish oil in aquaculture is attributed to its high production and high protein yield. Therefore, the consumption of fish oil-based feed in aquaculture increases with the growth of the aquaculture industry.
Country-wise, the market is segmented into China, Japan, India, South Korea, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific. China is anticipated to be the largest market for fishmeal and fish oil in the Asia-Pacific. Although, China is not a big producer of fish oil, the country imports various grades of crude fish oil from countries, such as Peru, Chile and Vietnam, and then processed it further to use in various human and animal consumption application.
The market study of the Asia-Pacific fishmeal and fish oil market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity in our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- Asia-Pacific Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Research and Analysis by Source
- Asia-Pacific Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Research and Analysis by Application
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the Asia-Pacific fishmeal and fish oil market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with the key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Asia-Pacific fishmeal and fish oil market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Asia-Pacific fishmeal and fish oil market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
1.2.2. By Geography
1.2.3. By Stakeholders
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Competitive Dashboard
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. Asia-Pacific Fishmeal and Fish Oil Industry Market by Source
5.1.1. Salmon & Trout
5.1.3. Marine Fish
5.1.5. Others (Tilapias, Eels, Crabs, and Lobsters)
5.2. Asia-Pacific Fishmeal and Fish Oil Industry Market by Application
5.2.6. Other (Equine and Other Marine Species)
6. Regional Analysis
6.4. South Korea
6.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
7. Company Profiles
7.1. BASF SE
7.2. Croda International PLC
7.3. FF Skagen
7.4. GC Rieber Oils
7.5. Oceana Group Ltd.
7.6. Omega Protein Corp.
7.8. Royal DSM
7.9. Sürsan A.Ş
7.10. The Scoular Co.List of Tables
1. Asia-Pacific Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Research and Analysis by Source, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. Asia-Pacific Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Research and Analysis by Application, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. Asia-Pacific Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)List of Figures
1. Asia-Pacific Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Share by Source, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
2. Asia-Pacific Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Share by Application, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
3. Asia-Pacific Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Share by Country, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
4. China Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
5. Japan Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
6. India Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
7. South Korea Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
8. Rest of Asia-Pacific Fishmeal and Fish Oil Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- BASF SE
- Croda International PLC
- FF Skagen
- GC Rieber Oils
- Oceana Group Ltd.
- Omega Protein Corp.
- Royal DSM
- Sürsan A.Ş
- The Scoular Co.