Europe Fencing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Material (Concrete, Metal, Plastic, and Wood), by Distribution (Offline and Online), and by End-use (Agricultural, Energy and Power, Government, Military and Defense, Mining, Petroleum and Chemicals, Residential, and Warehouse) Forecast Period (2021-2027).
The Europe fencing market is anticipated to grow at a substantial CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. The European fencing market is mainly driven by installations in new nonresidential buildings or by renovation or replacement of existing structures. Fencing is used in all residential, non-residential, and other commercial sectors, including retail, hospitality, recreational facilities, institutions such as hospitals and educational institutes, government facilities, workspaces, and offices. In countries such as Germany, France, the UK, and the Nordics, it is becoming common practice to implement high-security fencing in all commercial buildings.
Europe was the second-largest market for fencing in 2020. The market in the country is propelled mainly by the growth of installations in new industrial buildings as well as higher demand from renovations and retrofit activities. Also, the demand from retrofit and renovation in the European region accounts for a significant share in the market growth. The European construction industry is projected to witness dynamic growth until 2021.
The fencing market is segmented based on the material, distribution, and end-use. Based on material, the market is sub-segmented into concrete, metal, plastic, and wood. Based on distribution, the market is categorized into offline and online. Based on end-use, the market is segmented into agricultural, energy and power, government, military and defense, mining, petroleum and chemicals, residential, and warehouse. The agricultural segment is expected to be one of the major revenue contributors during the forecast period. With a rising demand for food and energy, efficient and long-term animal control is vital. For food, animals are drawn to agricultural areas, but this leads to inconveniences for both farmers and animals. Therefore, increasing agricultural practices across the globe drive the demand for fencing in agricultural fields.
Country-wise, the market is analyzed based on the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe. In 2020, UK is expected to account for the largest market share in the Europe fencing market, and it is also expected to grow at one of the fastest rates over the forecast period. The growth in the construction of new buildings and an increase in renovation activities will bode well for the overall fencing in the UK, thus increasing the demand for new and innovative fencing. Moreover, with respect to fencing, the demand for wood is expected to grow in the country as compared to previous years, whereas plastic will lead the country as the most preferred material for fencing.
The market study of the Europe fencing market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity in our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- Europe Fencing Market Research and Analysis by Material
- Europe Fencing Market Research and Analysis by Distribution
- Europe Fencing Market Research and Analysis by End-use
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the Europe fencing market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with the key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Europe fencing market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Europe fencing market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
1.2.2. By Geography
1.2.3. By Stakeholders
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Competitive Dashboard
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. Europe Fencing Market by Material
5.2. Europe Fencing Market by Distribution
5.3. Europe Fencing Market by End-use
5.3.2. Energy and Power
5.3.4. Military and Defense
5.3.6. Petroleum and Chemicals
6. Regional Analysis
6.6. Rest of Europe
7. Company Profiles
7.1. Associated Materials, LLC
7.3. Cascade Fence & Deck, LLC
7.4. CERTAINTEED (Saint Gobain Company)
7.5. CLD FENCING
7.7. Jacksons Fencing
7.8. N.V. Bekaert S.A.
7.10. Siddall & Hilton Products Ltd.List of Tables
1. Europe Fencing Market Research and Analysis by Material, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. Europe Fencing Market Research and Analysis by Distribution, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. Europe Fencing Market Research and Analysis by End-Use, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
4. Europe Fencing Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)List of Figures
1. Europe Fencing Market Share by Material, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
2. Europe Fencing Market Share by Distribution, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
3. Europe Fencing Market Share by End-Use, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
4. Europe Fencing Market Share by Country, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
5. UK Fencing Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
6. Germany Fencing Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
7. France Fencing Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
8. Italy Fencing Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
9. Spain Fencing Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
10. Rest of Europe Fencing Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Associated Materials, LLC
- Cascade Fence & Deck, LLC
- CERTAINTEED (Saint Gobain Company)
- CLD FENCING
- Jacksons Fencing
- N.V. Bekaert S.A.
- Siddall & Hilton Products Ltd.