Asia-Pacific Fencing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Service Type (Medical Services (In-house Therapy, Skilled Nursing, and Others) and Assisted Living Services) and by Point of Care (Homecare and Hospitals (Rehabilitation Center) Forecast Period (2021-2027).
The Asia-Pacific fencing market is anticipated to grow at a healthy CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific is a promising market for fencing. Comprising the fastest-developing countries in the world, including China and India, the region is expected to witness considerable investor attention. Although weakening international demand and escalating tariffs have put reasonable pressure on the economies, the policy stimulus in Asia-Pacific by different countries is anticipated to support production activities, thereby boosting manufacturing and industrial activities. Therefore, considering the efforts of the countries in developing industrial activities, the momentum of the fencing market is expected to be positive.
Hurdles in the form of trade wars and economic slowdown do prevail in APAC, mainly in China and India. Low domestic demand in India is driving the cuts in investments and production across the country. Also, the manufacturing sector in India has taken a toll, owing to several other economic factors of the country. However, due to the considerable number of reforms and initiatives developed and proposed by the government in order to tackle such challenges, the fencing market is expected to have positive growth in India. Moreover, APAC is one of the largest markets for PVC production, accounting for more than 50% of global PVC production. China is currently one of the largest countries contributing to the global market, holding the largest capacity, output, and demand. Plastic fencing witnessed significant demand over the years due to the rising product popularity and its ability to provide enhanced security and protection. Increasing demand for reliable and durable fencing systems in the building has led to developments and innovations in manufacturing.
The fencing market is segmented based on the material, distribution, and end-use. Based on material, the market is sub-segmented into concrete, metal, plastic, and wood. Based on distribution, the market is categorized into offline and online. Based on end-use, the market is segmented into agricultural, energy and power, government, military and defense, mining, petroleum and chemicals, residential, and warehouse. The residential segment is witnessing growth in terms of new construction and renovations across the region. It has been the driving force for the overall fencing market globally. In terms of new constructions in the residential segment, the demand is currently driven by new government-funded housing projects, especially due to the rising immigrant population.
Country-wise, the market is segmented into China, Japan, India, South Korea, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific. The fencing market in China is expected to grow at a healthier rate during the forecast period, and the major growth factor is expected to be the increase in industrial investments. China was the second-largest economy in the world, with a GDP of $14,140.1 billion in 2019, after the US. China's economic growth is majorly supported by rising industrial production and investments. However, the ongoing trade war between the US and China had a negative impact on the fencing market, which is expected to be short-term. The construction industry is one of the major driving factors for the growing demand in the fencing market. The spur in industrial investments, expansions of manufacturing facilities are driving the market for fencing
The market study of the Asia-Pacific fencing market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity in our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- Asia-Pacific Fencing Market Research and Analysis by Material
- Asia-Pacific Fencing Market Research and Analysis by Distribution
- Asia-Pacific Fencing Market Research and Analysis by End-use
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the Asia-Pacific fencing market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with the key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Asia-Pacific fencing market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Asia-Pacific fencing market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
1.2.2. By Geography
1.2.3. By Stakeholders
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Competitive Dashboard
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. Asia-Pacific Fencing Market by Material
5.2. Asia-Pacific Fencing Market by Distribution
5.3. Asia-Pacific Fencing Market by End-use
5.3.2. Energy and Power
5.3.4. Military and Defense
5.3.6. Petroleum and Chemicals
6. Regional Analysis
6.4. South Korea
6.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
7. Company Profiles
7.1. A1 Fence Products
7.2. Associated Materials, LLC
7.3. Australian Security Fencing
7.4. CERTAINTEED (Saint Gobain Company)
7.5. Hebei Jinshi Industrial Metal Co, Ltd.
7.6. Hi-Coat Wires
7.7. Jacksons Fencing
7.8. N.V. Bekaert S.A.
7.9. Nemtek - Electric Fencing Products
7.10. PROTECTIVE FENCING
7.11. Smart Fence Integrated Security
List of Tables
1. Asia-Pacific Fencing Market Research and Analysis by Material, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. Asia-Pacific Fencing Market Research and Analysis by Distribution, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. Asia-Pacific Fencing Market Research and Analysis by End-Use, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
4. Asia-Pacific Fencing Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
List of Figures
1. Asia-Pacific Fencing Market Share by Material, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
2. Asia-Pacific Fencing Market Share by Distribution, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
3. Asia-Pacific Fencing Market Share by End-Use, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
4. Asia-Pacific Fencing Market Share by Country, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
5. China Fencing Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
6. Japan Fencing Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
7. India Fencing Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
8. South Korea Fencing Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
9. Rest of Asia-Pacific Fencing Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- A1 Fence Products
- Associated Materials, LLC
- Australian Security Fencing
- CERTAINTEED (Saint Gobain Company)
- Hebei Jinshi Industrial Metal Co, Ltd.
- Hi-Coat Wires
- Jacksons Fencing
- N.V. Bekaert S.A.
- Nemtek - Electric Fencing Products
- PROTECTIVE FENCING
- Smart Fence Integrated Security