North American Loyalty Management Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis Report by Type (Customer Loyalty, Employee Loyalty, Channel Loyalty), By End-User Industry (BFSI, Travel & Hospitality, Retail, Other) Forecast Period 2021-2027.
The North American loyalty management market is predicted to grow considerably at a CAGR of 13.1% during the forecast period. The significant presence of major retailers in the country along with the high adoption rate of advanced technologies in the region is primarily driving the regional market growth. Besides, significant growth in the digitalization in the BFSI industry in the US is further anticipated to drive the demand for loyalty management in the region. In 2018, finance and insurance represented 7.4% (or $1.5 trillion) of the US GDP as per the SelectUSA.gov. As of 2018, Fortune's Global 500 listing was selected to locate its headquarters in the US to take advantage of its competitive, creative and comprehensive financial services sector. The high adoption of e-banking, mobile wallet, and the cashless transaction are the key factors that are contributing to the digitalization of the US BFSI industry. The high digitalization in the US BFSI sector is further expected to drive the growth of this regional market
The North American loyalty management market covers segments including type and end-user industry. Based on type, the market is segmented into customer loyalty, employee loyalty, and channel loyalty. Based on end-user industry, the market is segmented into BFSI, travel & hospitality, retail, and other. Retail segment held major market share in 2020. With ever increasing competition the retailers started implementing advanced tools & tactics to improve their customer experience. Therefore, the high competitiveness in the organized retail sector is a key contributor to the high share of this market segment.
Some of the key players operating in the North American loyalty management market are IBM Corp., SAP SE, Oracle Corp., Epsilon Holdings LLC, Fivestars Loyalty, Inc., and so on. These key players are focusing on adopting various growth strategies such as mergers & acquisition, partnership & collaboration, expansions, joint ventures, and product development among others to remain competitive in the marketplace.
The market study of the North American loyalty management market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market into various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior, and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity to our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, researchpapers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- North American Loyalty Management Market Research And Analysis By Type
- North American Loyalty Management Market Research And Analysis By End-User Industry
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the North American loyalty management market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the North American loyalty management market.
- Insights about market determinants that are stimulating the North American loyalty management market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents1. Report Summary
- Current Industry Analysis and Growth Potential Outlook
- Impact of COVID-19 on the North American Loyalty Management Industry
- Recovery Scenario of North American Loyalty Management Industry
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Key Company Analysis
3.1.2. Financial Analysis
3.1.3. SWOT Analysis
3.1.4. Recent Developments
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Impact of Covid on key players
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. North American Loyalty Management Market by Type
5.1.1. Customer Loyalty
5.1.2. Employee Loyalty
5.1.3. Channel loyalty
5.2. North American Loyalty Management Market by End-User Industry
5.2.2. Travel & Hospitality
6. Regional Analysis
6.1. North America
6.1.1. United States
7. Company Profiles
7.1. Aimia Inc.
7.2. AiTrillion, Inc.
7.3. Apex Loyalty
7.4. Blue Ocean Contact Centers Inc.
7.5. Bond Brand Loyalty Inc.
7.6. Capillary Technologies Inc.
7.7. Clutch Holdings LLC
7.8. Epsilon Data Management LLC
7.9. Fivestars Loyalty, Inc.
7.10. Goody Inc.
7.11. IBM Corp.
7.12. ICF Inc.
7.13. Kobie Marketing Inc.
7.14. Oracle Corp.
7.15. SAP SE
7.16. Tibco Software Inc.List of Tables
1. North American Loyalty Management Market Research and Analysis by Type, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. North American Loyalty Management Market Research and Analysis by End-User Industry, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. North American Loyalty Management Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)List of Figures
1. Impact of COVID-19 on North American Loyalty Management Market, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. Impact of COVID-19 on North American Loyalty Management Market by Segment, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. Recovery of North American Loyalty Management Market, 2021-2027 (%)
4. North American Loyalty Management Market Share by Type, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
5. North American Loyalty Management Market Share by End-User Industry, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
6. Us Loyalty Management Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
7. Canada Market Loyalty Management Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Aimia Inc.
- AiTrillion, Inc.
- Apex Loyalty
- Blue Ocean Contact Centers Inc.
- Bond Brand Loyalty Inc.
- Capillary Technologies Inc.
- Clutch Holdings LLC
- Epsilon Data Management LLC
- Fivestars Loyalty, Inc.
- Goody Inc.
- IBM Corp.
- ICF Inc.
- Kobie Marketing Inc.
- Oracle Corp.
- SAP SE
- Tibco Software Inc.