European Acetonitrile Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Type (Derivative and Solvent), By Applications (Organic Synthesis, Specialty Chemicals, HPLC Solvents, Pharmaceutical, Extraction, DNA and RNA Synthesis, and Others), and by End-User (Pharmaceutical Industry, Analytical Industry, Agricultural Industry, and Others) Forecast Period, 2021-2027.
The European acetonitrile market is projected to grow at a modest CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period (2021-2027). The key aspect that drives the growth of the market includes the various properties possessed by the acetonitrile, low toxicity, polarity, and high boiling point than other solvents and its application in spinning fibers, casting and molding plastic products, manufacturing lithium batteries. The rapid deployment of Econitrile to reduce carbon footprints is further supporting the market growth.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected economies and industries in many countries and the chemical and materials industry is one of the most affected industries. Shutdowns of the chemical industry led to disruption in the supply chain and manufacturing of products. In Europe, Russia is the hardest-hit country due to a large number of registered COVID-19 cases in the country.
The European acetonitrile market is segmented based on type, applications, and end-user. Based on the type, the market is fragmented as derivative and solvent. Based on applications, the market is segmented as organic synthesis, specialty chemicals, HPLC solvents, pharmaceutical, extraction, DNA and RNA synthesis, and others. Based on the end-user, the market is segmented as pharmaceutical industry, analytical industry, agricultural industry, and others. The pharmaceutical industry segment of the market is estimated to hold a lucrative share in the market.
Based on the demographic viewpoint, the European Acetonitrile market has been segmented into Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the Rest of Europe. Germany is likely to hold a major share in the European acetonitrile market over the forecast period due to its high spending on the R & D for chemicals, and the presence of major players for the chemical providers. Spain and Italy hold a significant share in the European acetonitrile market, followed by France and Russia.
Further, INEOS, Connect Chemicals, Mitsubishi Chemical Corp., Asahi Kasei Corp., Imperial Chemical Corp., Merck KGaA among others are some of the prominent players functioning in the European acetonitrile market. New product launches & developments, partnerships, agreements, and acquisitions are some of the growth strategies adopted by the players to sustain in the highly competitive market.
The market study of the European acetonitrile market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research conducted by the research team. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to break down the market into various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior, and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings the authenticity of our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market
- Whitepapers, research papers, and news blogs
- Company websites and their product catalog
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- European Acetonitrile Market Research and Analysis by Type
- European Acetonitrile Market Research and Analysis by Application
- European Acetonitrile Market Research and Analysis by End-User
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the European acetonitrile
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the European acetonitrile market.
- Insights about market determinants that are stimulating the European acetonitrile market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecast revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of the market players.
Table of Contents1. Report Summary
- Current Industry Analysis and Growth Potential Outlook
- Impact of COVID-19 on the European Acetonitrile Industry
- Recovery Scenario of European Acetonitrile Industry
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Key Company Analysis
3.1.1. Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.
22.214.171.124. Financial Analysis
126.96.36.199. SWOT Analysis
188.8.131.52. Recent Developments
3.1.2. Formosa Plastic Corp.
184.108.40.206. Financial Analysis
220.127.116.11. SWOT Analysis
18.104.22.168. Recent Developments
3.1.3. AnQore BV
22.214.171.124. Financial Analysis
126.96.36.199. SWOT Analysis
188.8.131.52. Recent Developments
3.1.4. Merck KGaA
184.108.40.206. Financial Analysis
220.127.116.11. SWOT Analysis
18.104.22.168. Recent Developments
3.2. Impact of COVID-19 on Key Players
3.3. Key Strategy Analysis
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. European Acetonitrile Market by Type
5.2. European Acetonitrile Market by Application
5.2.1. Organic Synthesis
5.2.2. Specialty Chemicals
5.2.3. HPLC Solvents
5.2.6. DNA And RNA Synthesis
5.3. European Acetonitrile Market by End-User
5.3.1. Pharmaceutical Industry
5.3.2. Analytical Industry
5.3.3. Agricultural Industry
6. Regional Analysis
6.6. Rest of
7. Company Profiles
7.1. Asahi Kasei Corp.
7.2. Anqore B.V.
7.3. BASF SE
7.4. Biosolve Chimie
7.5. Formosa Plastic Corp.
7.6. Greenfield Global, Inc.
7.7. Hunan Chemical B.V.
7.8. INEOS Group, Ltd.
7.9. Merck KGaA
7.10. Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.
7.11. Robinson Brothers, Ltd.
7.12. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
7.13. VWR International, LLCList of Tables
1. European Acetonitrile Market Research and Analysis by Type, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. European Acetonitrile Derivative Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. European Acetonitrile Solvent Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
4. European Acetonitrile Market Research and Analysis by Applications, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
5. European Acetonitrile for Organic Synthesis Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
6. European Acetonitrile for Specialty Chemicals Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
7. European Acetonitrile for Hplc Solvent Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
8. European Acetonitrile for Pharmaceutical Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
9. European Acetonitrile for Extraction Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
10. European Acetonitrile for Dna and Rna Synthesis Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
11. European Acetonitrile Market Research and Analysis by End-User, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
12. European Acetonitrile for Pharmaceutical Industry Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
13. European Acetonitrile for Analytical Industry Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
14. European Acetonitrile for Agricultural Industry Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
15. European Acetonitrile for Others Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)List of Figures
1. Impact of COVID-19 on European Acetonitrile Market, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. Impact of COVID-19 on European Acetonitrile Market by Segment, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. Recovery of European Acetonitrile Market, 2021-2027 (%)
4. European Acetonitrile Market Share by Type, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
5. European Acetonitrile Market Share by Application, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
6. European Acetonitrile Market Share by End-User Industry, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
7. UK Acetonitrile Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
8. Germany Acetonitrile Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
9. Spain Acetonitrile Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
10. France Acetonitrile Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
11. Italy Acetonitrile Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
12. Rest of Europe Acetonitrile Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Asahi Kasei Corp.
- Anqore B.V.
- BASF SE
- Biosolve Chimie
- Formosa Plastic Corp.
- Greenfield Global, Inc.
- Hunan Chemical B.V.
- INEOS Group, Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.
- Robinson Brothers, Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- VWR International, LLC