European Queue Management System Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Type (Linear Queuing and Virtual Queuing), by End-user (Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Hospitality, Retail, Telecom, Others), and by Deployment (On-premise and Cloud) Forecast Period (2021-2027).
The European queue management system market is anticipated to record hefty CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period. The major markets for AI include Germany, the UK, and France. The rising awareness among consumers, high per capita incomes, high purchasing power of economies, and increasing demand for energy-saving appliances are driving the market for AI technology along with queue management in Europe. Smart technologies in Europe are focused on energy saving more than any other region. The European directive to reduce 80% of carbon emissions by 2050 is expected to drive the market for energy-efficient smart appliances during the forecast period. Other major reasons for the growth in demand were precautionary measures in the European countries owing to mass immigration from Syria and Libya and the rising potential and penetration of tech-savvy solutions in the commercial world.
The European queue management system market is segmented based on type, end-user, and deployment. Based on type, the queue management system market is fragmented into linear queuing and virtual queuing. On the basis of end-user, the market is classified into financial institutions, healthcare, hospitality, retail, telecom, others. Based on deployment, the market is categorized into on-premise and cloud. Western Europe, in particular, has a sophisticated and well-established healthcare system, and citizens have access to specialized healthcare facilities, notably for CVD, heart valve diseases, and others. CVDs are deemed the leading cause of mortality in Europe and are a significant source of morbidity. According to the 2018 figures of the European Cardiology Society (ESC), in the Europe area, around 49 million citizens had CVDs. The geriatric population is at a high risk of developing heart disease and diabetes, which leads to an increasing patient footfall in hospitals, which is likely to propel the demand for QMS during the forecast period.
Country-wise, the market is segmented into the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe. Germany is expected to dominate the market in Europe, accounting for more than one fifth of the market size till 2027. The queue management system market in Germany has a lot to gain. The market offers a healthy environment conducive to innovative software, which is likely to push the demand for QMS during the forecast period. In consideration, Germany is the single largest software market in Europe. Also, Germany's software market has proven remarkably resistant to the global economic crisis. A study conducted by the European Information Technology Observatory (EITO) revealed a software market revenue growth of 5.70% to over $46 billion in 2019.
The market study of the European queue management system market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity in our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- European Queue Management System Market Research and Analysis by Type
- European Queue Management System Market Research and Analysis by End-user
- European Queue Management System Market Research and Analysis by Deployment
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the Europe queue management system market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with the key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Europe queue management system market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Europe queue management system market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
1.2.2. By Geography
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Key Strategy Analysis
3.2. Key Company Analysis
3.2.2. Financial Analysis
3.2.3. SWOT Analysis
3.2.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. EuropeanQueue Management System Market by Type
5.1.1. Linear Queuing
5.1.2. Virtual Queuing
5.2. European Queue Management System Market by End-user
5.2.1. Financial Institutions
5.3. European Queue Management System Market by Deployment
6. Regional Analysis
6.6. Rest of European
7. Company Profiles
7.1. AKIS Technologies
7.2. Aurionpro Solutions Limited
7.3. InfraRed Integrated Systems Ltd
7.4. MULTIMEX Ltd.
7.5. Onlinet Group
7.6. Q-nomy Inc.
7.7. Qminder Ltd
7.12. Timeacle GmbH & Co. KG
7.14. WavetecList of Tables
1. European Queue Management System Market Research and Analysis by Type, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. European Queue Management System Market Research and Analysis by End-User, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. European Queue Management System Market Research and Analysis by Deployment, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
4. European Queue Management System Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)List of Figures
1. Europeanqueue Management Systemmarket Share by Type, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
2. Europeanqueue Management System Market Share by End-User, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
3. European Queue Management System Market Share by Deployment, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
4. Europeanqueue Management System Market Share by Country, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
5. UK Queue Management System Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
6. Germany Queue Management System Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
7. France Queue Management System Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
8. Italy Queue Management System Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
9. Spain Queue Management System Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
10. Rest of Europeanqueue Management System Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- AKIS Technologies
- Aurionpro Solutions Limited
- InfraRed Integrated Systems Ltd
- MULTIMEX Ltd.
- Onlinet Group
- Q-nomy Inc.
- Qminder Ltd
- Timeacle GmbH & Co. KG