North America Suits Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product (Dry Suits, Semi-Dry Suits, and Wet Suits), by Price Range (Low-Priced, Moderately Priced, and High-Priced), and by Sales Channel (Online and Offline) Forecast Period (2021-2027).
The North America diving suits market is estimated to grow at a significant CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period. North America is a prominent market for diving suits with rich marine life, efficient diving facilities, and rising water sports tournaments. With the rising consumer expenditure over the past few years, coastal tourism in the region is introducing new tour locations and experiences to attract young tourists. Diving tourism expenditure grew in every consecutive year and this trend is expected to continue through 2026. Factors such as low interest rates, rising disposable income, and consumer spending are expected to have a positive impact on diving certification and professional diving during the forecast period. The US has emerged as one of the traditional markets for the water sports industry. Strong consumer traction has propelled the growth of the diving equipment market in the country. Over the past five years, the diving industry in the country has witnessed strong sales along with rising spending, which has significantly benefited the diving suits market in North America.
The North America diving suits market is segmented based on product, price range, and sales channel. Based on product, the market is segmented into dry suits, semi-dry suits, and wet suits. Based on price range, the market is categorized into low-priced, moderately priced, and high-priced. Based on sales channel, the market is fragmented into online and offline. Online sales channel has shown significant growth in recent times owing to a rise in internet penetration in the region. During the forecast period, the segment is expected to record further growth as a lot of major players are starting to take online orders with more companies to follow.
On the basis of geography, the North America diving suits market is scrutinized into the US and Canada. The US is leading the market in 2020, however, Canada is shown newfound potential in recent times. Canada is surrounded with Atlantic, Pacific and Arctic Ocean. It has one of the highest number of lakes than the others and it holds 20% of world's fresh water. The country also has several diving places, including Nova Scotia, British Colombia, and Ontario. The province Alberta also has spots for ice diving. The country also possesses several diving institutes that provides training, assessment, and certifications to the trainees, which ultimately boost the demand for more diving suits. Moreover, Toronto's at the Humber bay park is a commonly known dive site. The temperature in Toronto, Ontario usually varies from 17-degree to 78-degree Fahrenheit. Thus, divers need to wear thicker we suits, which boosts the demand for diving suits. There are various institutions in Toronto, which drives the demand for diving suits in Canada. According to PADI dive maps, currently, Canada has 59 dive shops.
The market study of the North America diving suits market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity in our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- North America Diving Suits Market Research and Analysis by Product
- North America Diving Suits Market Research and Analysis by Price Range
- North America Diving Suits Market Research and Analysis by Sales Channel
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the North America diving suits market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with the key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the North America diving suits market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the North America diving suits market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
1.2.2. By Geography
1.2.3. By Stakeholders
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Competitive Dashboard
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. North America Diving Suits Industry Market by Product
5.1.1. Dry Suits
5.1.2. Semi-Dry Suits
5.1.3. Wet Suits
5.2. North America Diving Suits Market by Price Range
5.2.2. Moderately Priced
5.3. North America Diving Suits Market by Sales Channel
6. Regional Analysis
6.1. The US
7. Company Profiles
7.1. Aqua Lung International
7.4. Camaro GesmbH
7.5. Cressi S.p.A.
7.6. Diving Unlimited International
7.7. Dive Rite
7.9. Henderson Neosport
7.10. Huish Outdoors, LLC.
7.11. Johnson Outdoors Inc.
7.13. Ocean Rodeo
7.14. Quiksilver, Inc.
7.16. SHEICO Group
7.17. Tabata Co., Ltd.
7.18. Tilos Inc.
List of Tables
1. North America Diving Suits Market Research and Analysis by Product, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. North America Diving Suits Market Research and Analysis by Price Range, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. North America Diving Suits Market Research and Analysis by Sales Channel, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
4. North America Diving Suits Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
List of Figures
1. North America Diving Suits Market Share by Product, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
2. North America Diving Suits Market Share by Price Range, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
3. North America Diving Suits Market Share by Sales Channel, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
4. North America Diving Suits Market Share by Country, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
5. the Us Diving Suits Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
6. Canada Diving Suits Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Aqua Lung International
- Camaro GesmbH
- Cressi S.p.A.
- Diving Unlimited International
- Dive Rite
- Henderson Neosport
- Huish Outdoors, LLC.
- Johnson Outdoors Inc.
- Ocean Rodeo
- Quiksilver, Inc.
- SHEICO Group
- Tabata Co., Ltd.
- Tilos Inc.