Europe Diving Suits Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product (Dry Suits, Semi-Dry Suits, and Wet Suits), by Price Range (Low-Priced, Moderately Priced, and High-Priced), and by Sales Channel (Online and Offline) Forecast Period (2021-2027).
The Europe diving suits market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period. The diving industry in Europe is growing exponentially with rising interest to explore underwater ecosystem. Diving tourism is one of the major contributors to the diving industry and is expected to grow with increasing demand for diving suits. Germany, France, the UK, other costal destinations in Nordic region are some potential countries for the diving industry in the region.
The health and safety standards of dive tourism providers are important for European dive travelers. European dive tour operators evaluate potential partners based on their level of service, quality, and safety. They usually conduct a physical inspection of dive equipment and facilities at the destination before closing a business deal. Therefore, this aids the diving centers to maintain the quality of diving equipment, which attracts people to go for diving. The average dive traveler is between 33 and 55 years old. The majority is male, but women are steadily catching up, from 34% in 2014 to 37% in 2016. Dive travelers generally have a relatively high income, are educated, and have an active, healthy lifestyle. Families and couples make up around 10% of European dive travelers.
The Europe diving suits market is segmented based on product, price range, and sales channel. Based on product, the market is segmented into dry suits, semi-dry suits, and wet suits. Based on price range, the market is categorized into low-priced, moderately priced, and high-priced. Based on sales channel, the market is fragmented into online and offline.
Country-wise, the market is analyzed based on the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe. The UK is projected to be the largest market for diving suits in Europe, whereas, Italy is estimated to be the fastest growing market in Europe. Italy is an emerging market for the diving industry as is has more than 4000 miles of coastline. Italian coastal cities are one the major tourist attraction for international travelers. Diving destinations in Italy are considered as one of the most attractive diving destinations in Europe with famous diving sites such as Portofino marine reserve and famous dives such as Baia underwater archaeological park. Italy is also an attractive destination for scuba divers who love archaeological diving and groupers. In addition, Sardinia and Sicilia islands are also famous among archaeological divers. The country has a rich marine life due to the existence of species such as octopus, barracudas, moray eels and nudibranchs. Diving is suitable for both professional divers and amateur diver, which also boost the growth of the diving tourism industry in the country. The water temperature is cold in Italy, which increases the demand of wet and dry diving suits. Moreover, the rising number of diving centers in the country has increased the institutional sales of diving suits.
The market study of the Europe diving suits market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity in our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- Europe Diving Suits Market Research and Analysis by Product
- Europe Diving Suits Market Research and Analysis by Price Range
- Europe Diving Suits Market Research and Analysis by Sales Channel
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the Europe diving suits market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with the key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Europe diving suits market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Europe diving suits market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
1.2.2. By Geography
1.2.3. By Stakeholders
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Competitive Dashboard
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. Europe Diving Suits Industry Market by Product
5.1.1. Dry Suits
5.1.2. Semi-Dry Suits
5.1.3. Wet Suits
5.2. Europe Diving Suits Market by Price Range
5.2.2. Moderately Priced
5.3. Europe Diving Suits Market by Sales Channel
6. Regional Analysis
6.6. Rest of Europe
7. Company Profiles
7.1. Aqua Lung International
7.4. Camaro GesmbH
7.5. Cressi S.p.A.
7.6. Dive Rite
7.7. Johnson Outdoors Inc.
7.9. Northern Diver
7.10. Ocean Rodeo
7.11. Quiksilver, Inc.
7.12. SALVIMAR srl
7.14. Seac Sub S.p.a.Seac Sub S.p.a.
7.15. SHEICO Group
7.16. Tabata Co., Ltd.
List of Tables
1. Europe Diving Suits Market Research and Analysis by Product, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. Europe Diving Suits Market Research and Analysis by Price Range, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. Europe Diving Suits Market Research and Analysis by Sales Channel, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
4. Europe Diving Suits Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
List of Figures
1. Europe Diving Suits Market Share by Product, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
2. Europe Diving Suits Market Share by Price Range, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
3. Europe Diving Suits Market Share by Sales Channel, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
4. Europe Diving Suits Market Share by Country, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
5. UK Diving Suits Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
6. Germany Diving Suits Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
7. France Diving Suits Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
8. Italy Diving Suits Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
9. Spain Diving Suits Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
10. Rest of Europe Diving Suits Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Aqua Lung International
- Camaro GesmbH
- Cressi S.p.A.
- Dive Rite
- Johnson Outdoors Inc.
- Northern Diver
- Ocean Rodeo
- Quiksilver, Inc.
- SALVIMAR srl
- Seac Sub S.p.a.Seac Sub S.p.a.
- SHEICO Group
- Tabata Co., Ltd.