Asia Pacific Diving Suits Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product (Dry Suits, Semi-Dry Suits, and Wet Suits), by Price Range (Low-Priced, Moderately Priced, and High-Priced), and by Sales Channel (Online and Offline)
The Asia Pacific diving suits market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period. Asian countries are surrounded by coastal region, which clearly defines the market for water based and underwater activities. The region has many small islands as well, that are famous for water activities and the tourism industry. The deltas of Asian continent are densely populated, for instance, Peral River Delta in China is one of the urban areas in the world, which has attracted large number of individuals towards these water activities. These water-based activities include windsurfing, surfing, diving, skiing, rafting, and kayaking. Over a period, there has been a surge in number of diving centers, certification organization, coastal resorts, and water parks, which has resulted in an increased demand for diving suits in the region.
Further, the region is famous for its rich coastal and marine resources; it gives great importance to industries such as fisheries and coastal tourism for livelihood and urban area. There have been various developments in the region to improve these industries. As per the FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization), the total value of fisheries and aquaculture production was accounted around $2 billion and for tourism it was accounted for $700 billion in 2019.
The Asia Pacific diving suits market is segmented based on product, price range, and sales channel. Based on product, the market is segmented into dry suits, semi-dry suits, and wet suits. Based on price range, the market is categorized into low-priced, moderately priced, and high-priced. Based on sales channel, the market is fragmented into online and offline.
Country-wise, the market is segmented into China, Japan, India, and the Rest of Asia Pacific. China is estimated to be the largest market for diving suits in Asia Pacific. China has more than 150 diving centers among which it is recorded that more than 23 diving centers are situated in Southeast Coast of China in Guangdong province. China is surrounded by coastal region which creates a large market for diving suits based upon the rising number of diving centers, water park, and coastal resorts. Water-based activities are most famous in the region, and country conducts various diving champions on these sites. The areas where these activities are mostly conducted include Beijing, Shanghai, Guangdong. The largest dive resort in the world is in Hainan Island, China. Vogue Diving employs up to 500 dive instructors and conducts 2,500 resort or DSD courses each day. The diving tourism in the country is one of the major divers that is increasing the number of diving certifications. China is also famous for scuba diving with growing middle-class population. The number of entry-level scuba diving certifications increased from 3,150 to 18,225 in 2019.
The market study of the Asia Pacific diving suits market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity in our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- Asia Pacific Diving Suits Market Research and Analysis by Product
- Asia Pacific Diving Suits Market Research and Analysis by Price Range
- Asia Pacific Diving Suits Market Research and Analysis by Sales Channel
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the Asia Pacific diving suits market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with the key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Asia Pacific diving suits market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Asia Pacific diving suits market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
1.2.2. By Geography
1.2.3. By Stakeholders
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Competitive Dashboard
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. Asia Pacific Diving Suits Industry Market by Product
5.1.1. Dry Suits
5.1.2. Semi-Dry Suits
5.1.3. Wet Suits
5.2. Asia Pacific Diving Suits Market by Price Range
5.2.2. Moderately Priced
5.3. Asia Pacific Diving Suits Market by Sales Channel
6. Regional Analysis
6.4. South Korea
6.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
7. Company Profiles
7.1. Aqua Lung International
7.2. AQUATEC - DUTON INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
7.5. Camaro GesmbH
7.6. Cressi South East Asia
7.7. Dive Rite
7.8. Johnson Outdoors Inc.
7.10. Northern Diver
7.11. Ocean Rodeo
7.12. Quiksilver, Inc.
7.14. Seac Sub S.p.a.Seac Sub S.p.a.
7.15. SHEICO Group
7.16. Tabata Co., Ltd.
7.17. XcelWetsuitsList of Tables
1. Asia-Pacific Diving Suits Market Research and Analysis by Product, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. Asia-Pacific Diving Suits Market Research and Analysis by Price Range, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. Asia-Pacific Diving Suits Market Research and Analysis by Sales Channel, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
4. Asia-Pacific Diving Suits Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)List of Figures
1. Asia-Pacific Diving Suits Market Share by Product, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
2. Asia-Pacific Diving Suits Market Share by Price Range, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
3. Asia-Pacific Diving Suits Market Share by Sales Channel, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
4. Asia-Pacific Diving Suits Market Share by Country, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
5. China Diving Suits Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
6. India Diving Suits Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
7. Japan Diving Suits Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
8. South Korea Diving Suits Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
9. Rest of Asia-Pacific Diving Suits Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Aqua Lung International
- AQUATEC - DUTON INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
- Camaro GesmbH
- Cressi South East Asia
- Dive Rite
- Johnson Outdoors Inc.
- Northern Diver
- Ocean Rodeo
- Quiksilver, Inc.
- Seac Sub S.p.a.Seac Sub S.p.a.
- SHEICO Group
- Tabata Co., Ltd.