Europe Anesthesia Face Masks Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Material (PVC, Silicone, and Others), by Usability (Disposable and Reusable), and by Age Group (Adult and Pediatric) Forecast Period (2021-2027).
The Europe anesthesia face masks market is anticipated to grow at a moderate CAGR of 3.0% during the forecast period. Factors such as the rising awareness of anesthesia face masks while delivering surgical treatments to various acute & chronic disorders coupled with improved healthcare infrastructure, various favorable guidelines, and availability of technologically advanced anesthesia face masks are contributing to the market growth in the region. Germany, France, the UK, Italy, and Spain are the major revenue generators in the region.
The region, particularly Western Europe, has a sophisticated and established healthcare infrastructure, and people have access to advanced healthcare services, including advanced treatment for several diseases. The market in Europe is also growing at a significant rate due to the increasing prevalence of many diseases. For instance, according to the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) 2017 statistics, around 49 million people had CVDs in Europe. In addition, more than six million and 11 million new cases of CVDs were witnessed in the region, according to the 2017 estimates. CVD causes 3.9 million deaths worldwide and over 1.8 million fatalities in Europe and the European Union. The cost burden of CVD is approximately $240 billion in EU countries, as per EU.
Further, more than 15% of the population in Europe is aged 65 years and above due to increasing life expectancy. Such a geriatric population is at a high risk of developing various chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, which lead to an increasing demand for anesthesia face masks to perform advanced treatment procedures in this region.
The Europe anesthesia face masks market is segmented based on material, usability, and age group. Based on material, the market is segmented into PVC, silicone, and others. Based on usability, the market is bifurcated into disposable and reusable. Based on the age group, the market is segmented into adult and pediatric. Adult anesthesia face masks are estimated to dominate the market in Europe. Factors such as the growing geriatric population and change in lifestyle are driving the market growth of the adult age group segment of the European anesthesia face masks market.
Country-wise, the market is analyzed based on the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe. Germany is expected to be the largest and one of the fastest markets for anesthesia face masks in Europe. The country is experiencing healthy growth due to the increasing demand for anesthesia face masks at a rapid rate owing to the significant rise in the prevalence/incidence of several diseases. For instance, it was reported that more than 20% of the population is aged above 60 years in the country. The older population is more likely to develop various diseases such as heart disorder, diabetes, and others compared to the general population. According to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) statistics, Germany has one of the highest rates of death due to heart diseases such as CVDs, higher than the US and the UK.
The market study of the Europe anesthesia face masks market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity in our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- Europe Inverter Generator Market Research and Analysis by Material
- Europe Inverter Generator Market Research and Analysis by Usability
- Europe Inverter Generator Market Research and Analysis by Age Group
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the Europe anesthesia face masks market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with the key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Europe anesthesia face masks market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Europe anesthesia face masks market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
1.2.2. By Geography
1.2.3. By Stakeholders
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Competitive Dashboard
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. EuropeAnesthesia Face Masks Industry Market by Material
5.2. Europe Anesthesia Face Masks Market by Usability
5.3. Europe Anesthesia Face Masks Market by Age Group
6. Regional Analysis
6.6. Rest of Europe
7. Company Profiles
7.1. AdvaCare Pharma
7.2. Ambu A/S
7.3. ARMSTRONG MEDICAL
7.4. Avante Health Solutions
7.5. Cardinal Health
7.6. Dameca A/S
7.7. Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
7.8. Fairmont Medical Products
7.9. Flexicare Medical Ltd.
7.10. GE Healthcare
7.12. Intersurgical Ltd
7.13. Medline Industries, Inc.
7.14. Micsafe Medical Group
7.15. Koo Medical Equipment
7.16. Smiths Medical
7.17. VBM Medizintechnik GmbH
7.18. Vygon SAList of Tables
1. Europe Anesthesia Face Masks Market Research and Analysis by Material, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. Europe Anesthesia Face Masks Market Research and Analysis by Usability, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. Europeanesthesia Face Masks Market Research and Analysis by Age Group, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
4. Europe Anesthesia Face Masks Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)List of Figures
1. Europeanesthesia Face Masksmarket Share by Material, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
2. Europe Anesthesia Face Masks Market Share by Usability, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
3. Europeanesthesia Face Masksmarket Share by Age Group, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
4. Europeanesthesia Face Masks Market Share by Country, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
5. UK Anesthesia Face Masks Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
6. Germany Anesthesia Face Masks Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
7. France Anesthesia Face Masks Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
8. Italy Anesthesia Face Masks Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
9. Spain Anesthesia Face Masks Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
10. Rest of Europe Anesthesia Face Masks Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- AdvaCare Pharma
- Ambu A/S
- ARMSTRONG MEDICAL
- Avante Health Solutions
- Cardinal Health
- Dameca A/S
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Fairmont Medical Products
- Flexicare Medical Ltd.
- GE Healthcare
- Intersurgical Ltd
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Micsafe Medical Group
- Koo Medical Equipment
- Smiths Medical
- VBM Medizintechnik GmbH
- Vygon SA